Pokemon Alabaster

Jmanultrax1

Hello Reborn Community!

As I was exploring the many fan games that have gotten showcased, I never found one for pokemon Alabaster.

However if there is one on the site go check it out cuz the game is amazing.

Download Link

Its a story about you attending a pokemon academy to become a trainer.

From a dark family history, and a different set of starter choices explore the Nyejo region. Your choices have different outcomes and paths, along with a fame bar to determine how involved u wanna be with people and defeating the evil team(s) lurking in the shadows.

With over 10-12 hours of gameplay (or 15 - 20 on additional things)

Thanks for checking this out and I hope that you enjoy the game as I have. :)

Edited by Jmanultrax1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Alabaster and it looked cool, but I'm waiting for a longer release tbh. I'm slightly intimidated by the starter options, though, since they all seem to have very big flaws.

Also, the download link is also giving me a 404.

I haven't played it, but you can definitely notice that the creator is kind of new to this. One of the custom sprites needs a bit of polishing help on the borders and I really dislike the 3-d Pokemon...especially in a game where everything else is sprites. The battlefield bases are interesting and I'm not sure what to think of them, but they aren't bad.

The map and overworld themselves don't look bad at all, but I'll likely wait and see this get developed a bit further before even considering playing it since a few hours isn't that long for an RPG game.

I agree with you on all the points that need polishing. it's just that the creator I think updates in huge parts of the game. Their was never really a beta for the game I think

(and if their was it was only as far as the school part.) the last preview for the next update of the game was I think in January. So I believe that the creator takes long to update it, by putting in a big addition in each update.

Where do I find Deerling? I remember someone saying it's in the forest, but do I need to look for it certain time of the day or is it deeper in the woods?

Edit: Never mind, I found the list of obtainable Pokemon and their locations.

Edited by Zargerth

yeah the problem with that list is that it doesn't specify which pokemon are events. so that's a little issue on its own.

Really? The last row seems to specify if the Pokemon is event (or rather, giving you the location where the event involving the Pokemon takes place), the E row is titled as "events".

srry that's my version. im updating it now

The town you start the game in is Sun Dew Town Taska. The music file for that is comfy nostalgia.

That is a bug in the game (although the site doesn't list all the bugs). You can keep trying until it works, or download it again. Hopefully u can get it to work with this information.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

Speaking of bugs, you might want to do some events/sidequests etc. ASAP. For instance, I didn't go battle Cirrus immediately, I went to the gym instead. When I returned, he was nowhere to be found. Same sort of thing happened with Tara/Leyton.

Yeah that Tara/Leyton one is a bug, but the Cirrus one is not.

That is an optional fight that will either increase ur relationship with him or damage it depending on what you do after the battle.

even if u don't fight him here. he will continue to fight u when u continue on in the game.

did u just fight in the gym? or the

graduation ceremony?