Froiky

I usually don't make topics here mostly because I have trouble finding topics that are either not already taken or topics that are interesting in the first place. But now I have one that I think might spark some interest. Maybe.

So, without further ado, which legendary Pokemon would you want to exist in real life? One legendary or trio (such as the Regis) that would exist on modern day planet Earth to interact with humans. Would their presence be good or bad for humans? How would humanity react? Keep in mind that other Pokemon do not exist in this case and the legendary(ies) are completely unique. So have at it. Which supernatural force of nature would you unleash upon our world?

Praise be to the one true Lord and Saviour, Magnezone!

Remember, the Lord Magnezone fainted for your sins, and was Magnet Risen from the grave. His divine Magnet Pull separates the true from the false, and opens for us the iron gates of magnet heaven. Praise be to Magnezone the Magnanimous, Magnezone the Magnificent, Magnezone the Majestic.

Latias. Maybe it's just the movie, but it seems to be a creature that is well-natured towards humans. Considering we're talking beings that can distort time-space, shoot beams, use psychic powers.... that they aren't evil is a very important 1st step to consider. Latias could help travelers across the world, guide ships and planes, and there's no reason for them not to be a whole lot of latias in many places of the world, instead of just one. Plus it's cute.

Mew could also be cool to have around. Being pretty much a big-ass stem cell that moves around, being able to approach it kindly and study it's inner mechanisms and stuff could be a huge jump for biological science, as well as medicine. Plus it's cute.

Also Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini,.... all these tiny ass legends have some kickass power: Celebi travels in time, Jirachi grants wishes, Manaphy glows its tail (?), Victini is cute, etc. Having a bunch of them floating around in the real world protecting forests, seas and remote places would be cool, since they aren't particularly harmful to humans if humans aren't dicks first.

Cresselia would be good to have around too since it would give people nice dreams and shit.... but if Cresselia was real, Darkrai would have to be, too. And despite how cool Darkrai is, having the embodiment of nightmares floating around and being nearly unstoppable.... that's scary.

The swords of justice are among the legendaries I consider to have the ugliest designs (except virizion and keldeo, those are cool). However, they fight for justice. And that would be cool to have in this world, for once.

Finally, Giratina, so that we followers of the renegade one can finally come to see our lord and master come forth to destroy this pitiful reality and allow chaos to reign free for all eternity. I mean, what?

The swords of justice are among the legendaries I consider to have the ugliest designs (except virizion and keldeo, those are cool). However, they fight for justice. And that would be cool to have in this world, for once.

Batman does that too. I'd rather have him.

Mew is the root of all poke-evil. I'd much rather have Arcanine.

Batman does that too. I'd rather have him.

Mew is the root of all poke-evil. I'd much rather have Arcanine.

... I mean, over Keldeo sure....

...but yeah, Arcanine is where it's at here.

Hmm, probably Suicune as it can purify water and stuff.

Definitely not Entei, as we'd have too many volcanic eruptions.

Xerneas would be great as well, as it can revitalize nature.

Legendaries in real life?? Sure let some dumb chap anger yveltal and bye bye cruel world. I would choose latios cause it seems friendly and wouldn't flood the world everytime it had a tantrum(looking at you kyogre). Plus I would love to fly on latios.