The Ravenholts

Kaito

Evenin' Folks, you've all stumbled across The Ravenholts. Welcome to our little family. We don't exactly play by the rules too much here, and if you know what's good for you, you won't question that. We specialize in the shady dealings of the underworld, Dark and Poison, and if you happen to cross us, we'll put you on Ice. The others won't even see us coming until we've already robbed 'em blind and beaten 'em senseless. Despite our nature, we're a family that looks out for each other. Why don't I introduce you?

First, we've got yours truly, Don Kaito.

The rest of the family is as follows:

AuthorReborn
Captain Breakfast
Cobalt996
Cool Girl
Cronos5010
Hank Nghiem
IntSys
Jacobliterator
Juuzou
Kamina
Mikzal
Octocactus
Odybld
Red Chaos
Sumaru
Tacos
Trevore
VoydVoyd

Now then, won't you dine with us?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'll dine with you, Don Kaito. How's a knuckle sandwich sound? #amazonnation

Please, Mister Quinn, you're the guest, there's no need to bring or make food yourselves. Relax.

Now please, why don't you stay a while, enjoy some fine wine, as well as our chef's wonderful meals? I assure you, it's to die for...

Please, Mister Quinn, you're the guest, there's no need to bring or make food yourselves. Relax.

Now please, why don't you stay a while, enjoy some fine wine, as well as our chef's wonderful meals? I assure you, it's to die for...

Nah it would be rude not to bring a dish of my own. How about a salad? Just make sure you chew it, wouldn't want you to choke or anything.

Nah it would be rude not to bring a dish of my own. How about a salad? Just make sure you chew it, wouldn't want you to choke or anything.

No thank you, Mister Quinn, I'm not really a salad person myself. And I insist that you eat the food we, the hosts provide for you. It could be seen as a sign of disrespect if you ignored our humble offer. And people who show us disrespect have a nasty habit of mysteriously disappearing, and we wouldn't want that now, would we, Mister Quinn?

No thank you, Mister Quinn, I'm not really a salad person myself. And I insist that you eat the food we, the hosts provide for you. It could be seen as a sign of disrespect if you ignored our humble offer. And people who show us disrespect have a nasty habit of mysteriously disappearing, and we wouldn't want that now, would we, Mister Quinn?

I'm afraid your food doesn't suit my palate. However, I wouldn't worry about the sign of disrespect. You know, it's awfully windy today. I hope this place is sturdy, we wouldn't want it to be blown away in a hurricane of all things.

I'm afraid your food doesn't suit my palate. However, I wouldn't worry about the sign of disrespect. You know, it's awfully windy today. I hope this place is sturdy, we wouldn't want it to be blown away in a hurricane of all things.

This place is plenty sturdy, I assure you. However, what you should be worried about is the blizzard coming in. Those tend to happen a lot around here. And we've had many guests, especially troublesome or disrespectful ones, losing their way and eventually freezing to death. And most never have their bodies found. You wouldn't want such a fate to befall yourself, Mister Quinn, would you?

Oh, are you suggesting something? I guarantee you that any airborne threats will be put down cold. That of course includes you if you ever think about laying waste to our glorious hall.

This place is plenty sturdy, I assure you. However, what you should be worried about is the blizzard coming in. Those tend to happen a lot around here. And we've had many guests, especially troublesome or disrespectful ones, losing their way and eventually freezing to death. And most never have their bodies found. You wouldn't want such a fate to befall yourself, Mister Quinn, would you?

That would indeed be troublesome. Luckily intense work outs has honed my body to the point of even the most extreme weather conditions having no effect. *flexes*

'Tis quite all right, we can take a couple of knocks and still go strong. I mean, it's not like the forest doesn't regrow or anything, right? We literally have about five Regen cores.

Also, you mustn't talk ill of Clarice. She tends to dislike that, and then she tends to, ahem, put people to sleep.

'Tis quite all right, we can take a couple of knocks and still go strong. I mean, it's not like the forest doesn't regrow or anything, right? We literally have about five Regen cores.

Also, you mustn't talk ill of Clarice. She tends to dislike that, and then she tends to, ahem, put people to sleep.

Dude... this is old news to me. like really old. heheheeheheheheheh... after all I know Clarice best.~

((also seriously... I appropriate your having fun and all... but... really, get enough at this point. These threads are for Nation use they don't need to be cluttered with tons of people just randomly posting stuff that aren't from this Nation. Like a little bit... eh I get it fine. Bit it's getting a bit much. So dial it back a bit.))

That would indeed be troublesome. Luckily intense work outs has honed my body to the point of even the most extreme weather conditions having no effect. *flexes*

Now now Mr Quinn we shouldn't be so arrogant so soon should we? After all, we have other quite popular ways. Ways that are really quite infectious in popularity.

You'se guys aren't the only ones that get the majestic Pimpkrow

Pimpkrow? Such a crass name. Unlike those so-called "nations", our family shows our beloved Pokémon the respect they deserve. Especially our mascot. If you dare apply such a name to Honchkrow again, I'm afraid you may wake up tomorrow missing your tongue(or possibly have a severed Keldeo head sharing your bed with you, if you're fortunate enough that I can bring myself to control my temper).

((also seriously... I appropriate your having fun and all... but... really, get enough at this point. These threads are for Nation use they don't need to be cluttered with tons of people just randomly posting stuff that aren't from this Nation. Like a little bit... eh I get it fine. Bit it's getting a bit much. So dial it back a bit.))