Week 1 Matchups - Calling All Soldiers

well as thier is no battling location for NFE tier so pokemon that are used in PU sit in the lowest tier it can be used in as the main smogon site does not have the sub section for NFE it either through the mons in PU or tierless but http://prnt.sc/b7safg the showdown server classes it as NFE so its useable imo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The showdown tiers list it as NFE. Since they have no official tier on their own, their viable sets are listed under PU.

This is close. The NFE pokemon that are listed under PU are those that are above the cutoff for FU. Aka those that manage 3.41% usage or higher in PU. As Dusclops doesn't it isn't in PU.

Yo wait.

So we can use pokemon whose pre-evolved forms don't share the type?

Otherwise light's win is void since he used fortress,which if the above holds true like it does for megas would mean escavalier/scizor/fortress are exclusive to Atlantis. Eeveelutions would be an exception of course since they change types completely on evolution.

I kept thinking our types had to be share with the entire line for use to claim it. Like Gaia would be able to use Steelix since it keeps Onix's ground typing, but Vulcan wouldn't since onix didn't have a steel typing in the first place. On the other hand, we'd be locked out on Nidoking.I know it holds true for megas, but I thought it did for preevos as well. Come to think of it, that would've hurt a lot of options, especially for Phantom Vulcan. Still nice to know I'm not locked out of Nidoking/queen.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

It's only for megas since their type change during the battle. For instance mega Charizard X is property of the Phantom Vulcain since when it enters battle it's Fire/Fly so dragon users can't use it then it mega evolves into Fire/Dragon so Flying type users can't use it. But Forretress was always Bug/Steel during the battle

It's only for megas since their type change during the battle. For instance mega Charizard X is property of the Phantom Vulcain since when it enters battle it's Fire/Fly so dragon users can't use it then it mega evolves into Fire/Dragon so Flying type users can't use it. But Forretress was always Bug/Steel during the battle

Precisely. Same goes for primal, or in battle form changes such as Meloetta with Relic Song.

tfw people already trying to snake away my win

First 99 Losses, now Monochrome?

I prepared all day for this game(and by all day, I mean in one minute, cause this matchup was easy as beating Kamina in ORAS LC), so zero fuckups unless I choked like 200 times vs the cloyster and misclicked 500 times.

Nice try HATERS

-flex

tfw people already trying to snake away my win

First 99 Losses, now Monochrome?

I prepared all day for this game(and by all day, I mean in one minute, cause this matchup was easy as beating Kamina in ORAS LC), so zero fuckups unless I choked like 200 times vs the cloyster and misclicked 500 times.

Nice try HATERS

-flex

smooth

Especially after you've used Kam squads in ORAS LC. Not even I have fallen that low

smooth

Especially after you've used Kam squads in ORAS LC. Not even I have fallen that low

Only time I've ever used Kamina's LC squad was his birthday squad, which will always have a special place in my heart, (even though it gets 6-0'd by fletchling, but w/e)

-

Only time I've ever used Kamina's LC squad was his birthday squad, which will always have a special place in my heart, (even though it gets 6-0'd by fletchling, but w/e)

-

Awwww!!! You do care and love him!!! KamxSkitts confirmed once again :3

Honestly I take offense to this because you don't know what I did to prepare or build my team and don't accuse Mik of throwing unless he says he did because that's rude to say as well.

All you people upvoting that post should be ashamed too for agreeing with Jelly.

Please keep the demoralizing and mean comments away.

#MakeRebornGreatAgain

Honestly I take offense to this because you don't know what I did to prepare or build my team and don't accuse Mik of throwing unless he says he did because that's rude to say as well.

All you people upvoting that post should be ashamed too for agreeing with Jelly.

Please keep the demoralizing and mean comments away.

#MakeRebornGreatAgain

I don't think that was Jelly's intent. I'm fairly certain he was referring to how poorly Mik was playing not your vitctory. Specifically, the first few turns were terrible for Mik and he lost multiple Pokemon just trying to force Diance out/ cripple in because he continually forgot about Magic Bounce. Switching into the Flamethrower with Scrafty was also a bad idea because it could easily be 2HKOed if Modest or Specs, so he should have sacked Avalugg and then gone into Scrafty. Please understand, Jelly's comment was not pointed to diminish your own skill or battling. In fact, you played that game extremely well and you certainly deserved the win. Jelly was just saying that Mik was playing exceedingly poorly and he expected better of him.

I don't think that was Jelly's intent. I'm fairly certain he was referring to how poorly Mik was playing not your vitctory. Specifically, the first few turns were terrible for Mik and he lost multiple Pokemon just trying to force Diance out/ cripple in because he continually forgot about Magic Bounce. Switching into the Flamethrower with Scrafty was also a bad idea because it could easily be 2HKOed if Modest or Specs, so he should have sacked Avalugg and then gone into Scrafty. Please understand, Jelly's comment was not pointed to diminish your own skill or battling. In fact, you played that game extremely well and you certainly deserved the win. Jelly was just saying that Mik was playing exceedingly poorly and he expected better of him.

Yeah, but in typical Jelly fashion he was rude and insulting about it - that's what he's getting at.

Ok, that's enough. This does not need to continue; an opinion was voiced. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that you argue, especially when this is not the place for that. Leave it and move on now, please and thanks

so idk if it's been asked but were the colors of teams on the first page just wily nily cause i like the colors picked i just get confused by which team is what color lol