Week 1 Matchups - Calling All Soldiers

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, I'm pretty sure you don't restart. You continue the match, and if you win with an illegal team, your opponent gets to try again against a legal team.

iirc anyway.

Jericho would know.

Technically, I'm pretty sure you don't restart. You continue the match, and if you win with an illegal team, your opponent gets to try again against a legal team.

iirc anyway.

Jericho would know.

No that's only the case if someone notices. That rule comes into effect only if the match is completed with no one noticing.

Bashes head against the wall.

WHY DID I USE STEALTH ROCKS?

You needed that extra damage against the terrifying and niche Synchronise Alakazam.

Jericho-which rule is that rule? You said it's the case if it's noticed, and then it's also the case if no-one notices.

Edited by Sapphire

Don't worry. I'm sure a lot of his predictions have been wrong including me vs mikzal where he predicted mik would win but I did.

nah i was joking about i saw his post today and was like hummmmm would be fun if i beat that and just posted pointlessly about it

Just in case some people say 'Oh, it says Azery's opponent is Sonic. Why did Lugruf battle?': I informed the staff (Jeri) beforehand that Lugruf will be subbing for Sonic, since he told me he was going to be busy this week.

Just in case some people say 'Oh, it says Azery's opponent is Sonic. Why did Lugruf battle?': I informed the staff (Jeri) beforehand that Lugruf will be subbing for Sonic, since he told me he was going to be busy this week.

I missed it at first but yes he did inform me of this. #Derpicho

Can we all just confirm that swagger is banned from this tournament? It wasn't explicitly stated in the rules and I don't want Secundum getting smart when we inevitably pair up. She'll be desperate for a chance at winning :/

you're talking tough but you need to stop, you don't put in work you need a job

look i aint even been on breakfast club but they envy when they see the god OH

won vs rupe, GG.