Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Happy Birthday Scarlet! You're easily the best person on these forums.

Edited by Sapphire

Continued from my previous post on Page 1...

happy birthday scarlet pal buddy chum friend :]

Why thank you Bibs! You're really one of the guys who I never really noticed until this year. I think it was my hack that really made us talk more and honestly, you're one of the better people I've gotten to know recently, even if we don't talk too much since I'm not on the server.

fukc u scarlet i watn to b the birthday boy

NEVER.
Despite the issues you've run into while being here, we've gotten along since we first met, even if there were some things that annoyed me way back then. You're a pretty chill gal Rin and I'm proud to call you my friend, and thanks!

Fiiiiine, I'll post too I guess~ You already know what I think about ya. I've told you a million times. You're a good dude and somebody I'm definitely glad to call a friend. At times, I wonder why you even extend me the courtesy. But, I know I need to stop thinking that way, lol. Anyway, for whatever it's worth.... have a great day man.~

((also you're a scrub))

It you!
You already know how my thoughts, but to say in the least, we've become friends under some extremely crazy circumstances, and we essentially turned chicken shit into chicken salad in that regard. You've been consistently one of those people that I really don't mind opening up to about things and you're overall a great guy - and that's why I extend you the courtesy! Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg

It's an ice cream sandwich, provided by the Ice Cream Sand Witch! Thank you! Your puns always make me giggle in some way. Maybe one day we'll actually get to talk a bit!

Enjoy the day. :]

Thank you Winter, you gigantic Cena mark. Yet another I've known since my arrival here, even though sometimes we can butt heads you're ultimately pretty fun to hang out with and talk about wrestling with.

Oi, Happy Birthday, Scarlet!

I promise some day I'll learn how to start a conversation, but for now lemme just say again that I think you're a really cool person and that I'm glad I got the chance to meet you.

Bit of a shame that we don't exactly get the opportunity to run into each other more since you are keeping away from the server and all, but I appreciate knowing you.

Have a good one!

Another person that I met this year who I'm happy to have spoken to at least once, because they turned out to be just as great as Ice said they were. When I really think about it, you're kind of like Kuna in the sense that once you get going you can be pretty expressive - and that's just with one month of seeing you around. We definitely should talk, and I promise I'll get around to IMing you sometime next month, hopefully earlyish! (I'll slap myself if I don't.)

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Scarlet! I want to get to know you in all four dimensions~

Here we have someone who's showed me nothing but kindness in recent weeks and who actually reintroduced me to retsupurae and shitty kickstarters. You're a fantastic person Alice, and thank you for both the birthday wishes and being supportive.

Happy birthday, Scarlet! Wishing you a great year ahead!

I haven't spoken to you too much, but you're a decent guy from what I've seen. Not to mention, your art is amazing! Thank you Viri!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLET

You're a pretty rad dude and we've talked several times before, but I honestly should be putting a bit more effort in because you really seem like an interesting person. I hope you have a great day!!

And you're a pretty rad girl, nyoom! I feel if I was still on the server I'd probably be able to talk to you more, but with summer coming up we'll probably get more opportunities to. I'm looking forward to it - you're definitely in the upper tier of people I've met this year who's managed to make me giggle a bit. Your art is also amazing, and I'm looking forward to Xenogene! Thank you!

Happy birthday Scarlet. You're a fabulous person and despite everything that's happened, I still consider you a close friend at the end of the day. Have a spectacular birthday

Thank you for the wishes, Rose! It's unfortunate the way things turned out, but life's short yet not so short - in the future I'm sure we'll be able to sit down, talk, and be scrubs towards each other once again.

Happy Birthday Scarlet, saw you a bit on server but we didnt talk much, have a great day mate!

Why thank you! (+ Chubbs, since I could not quote his post)

Gotta say, you are pretty dank guy for i'll say. We have our time to chat through it's just memes and high quality rips lol.

But seriously, happy birthday man. I wish i could talk to you when i got the real time. Enjoy your birthday scarlet!!

Thank you Shing! You already know my thoughts based on your birthday thread yesterday (surprise, we're only a day apart!) You're a pretty fantastic guy.

happy birthday Scarlet!!!!!

Happy Birthday Scarlet!!!

Thank you both!

Happy birthday Scarlet!

Thank you, Tacos! You're a pretty rad guy based on the few times I've spoken to you. We should do more of that.

Oh shoot, it's TSS's birthday?!?
Happy Birthday man!

Thank you, Wolf! You've been consistently awesome and nice to me since early this decade. When I manage to get my interest in Sm4sh back, we should have a few matches.

Happy Birthday Scarlet! You're easily the best person on these forums.

Why thank you very much, Seccy! To be honest, this place is the last place I expected to see you again at - kind of like how I met Rainbow Dash here again in the same year, two years ago. You hold that pretty rare honor of having known you since before I came to this place, though it wasn't only until 2 years ago that I finally found out who that girl was as a person who hung around my community that I never really spoke to.

You should kick my ass at Warlight again soon.

It you!

You already know how my thoughts, but to say in the least, we've become friends under some extremely crazy circumstances, and we essentially turned chicken shit into chicken salad in that regard. You've been consistently one of those people that I really don't mind opening up to about things and you're overall a great guy - and that's why I extend you the courtesy! Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Hmmm, that we did. I'm still proud that we are friends despite the circumstances we weirdly got to know each other under. I swear... probably any two other people... we'd probably hate each other right now. But, we overcame that. I'm glad we did. You're a great friend to have man. I'm also glad you feel comfortable with opening up to me, that means a hell of a lot honestly. Then again... perhaps I value that much differently since getting me to be truly open with someone... is nearly impossible. But, I'm glad you trust me in that way, it means a lot to me that you do feel that way.

Well, I could be calm and just wish you a happy birthday with a simple thank you, but... Nah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCAR-SCAR!!!

Ohmigosh, you're probably one of my closest friends ever, and I'm completely happy that I met you way back then! Please always be my friend forever, because I want to be your friend forever!!!!

Well, I could be calm and just wish you a happy birthday with a simple thank you, but... Nah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCAR-SCAR!!!

Ohmigosh, you're probably one of my closest friends ever, and I'm completely happy that I met you way back then! Please always be my friend forever, because I want to be your friend forever!!!!

Thank you, Inno! I'm truly glad we've spent the time we have getting to know one another, you're quite honestly an amazing, quirky and even sweet person. We'll be friends forever as long as you want to be. <3

fuck i missed this lmao

hbd my dude

No worries my man! Originally my opinion wasn't very high of you 2 years ago but you've improved quite a bit in that timeframe! Thanks for the birthday wishes and keep being cool - I'll be sure to lend my support in case anything goes down.

Happy birthday, fam. The GOAT reborn user tbqh

Nah, I'm lame.

In all of seriousness, thanks Erick! I've known you about as long as I've known Cyrus and though I don't talk to you as often as I would talk to him, you're still a pretty chill person who's improved a ton. Stay gold.

Happy birthday Scarlet. Haven't really interacted with you much, but from what I can tell, you seem like a swell guy and member of the forums. Hope you enjoy your b-day.

Thank you Simon! You kicked all kinds of ass during Redemption, you're a pretty good battler from what I've seen.