What pokemon is your signature?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arcanine.jpg

Even though fire type is not my favourite, Arcanine has always been my favorite pokémon, since I was a little kid playing pokémon red/blue on the emulator.

Majestic and loyal, not to mention the fact it's based off the animal I love so much, it's been in all my teams when I played the first generation games over and over, was always a strong companion.

And as I started to learn about competitive battling, I was pretty happy to know Arcanine is a pretty good pokémon to work with (at least for me), high and balanced stats along with powerful moves that can counter most of Arcanine's weaknesses end up making Arcanine the MVP multiple times on showdown, I personally like using a Choice Band and this moveset: Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Close Combat, Extreme Speed.

Gardevoir is definitely my signature! Reason for this is cause Gardevoir became one of my best Pokemon back when I initially started playing Pokemon all together. I've done countless battle's where I should have lost but I won because she survived an attack that's usually 1 Hit KO!

post-42111-0-49167700-1479117733_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarkLucario79

My signature pokemon is Aggron.

6697121_p0_master1200.jpg

That's not just because of the result of the typing test, but of the nature of the pokemon itself. Also it's design is awesome, I'm an armor lover :wub:

At first sight Aggrons are seeing being bulky and ferocious pokemon, which is true, you should never get in the bad side of this armored pokemon. But that isn't everything thats in them.

Aggrons are also kind hearted, loyal and protective. They treat their territory with respect and help it heal after natural disaters. That's why they tend to dislike Tyranitars that destroy mountains to create their nests.

As for myself, I can (and have been) relate to the aggressivity and pasion that Aggrons show when something they care is at stake. I'm also kind of bulky and brute XD