Please tell me your favorite thing about yourself

Amethyst

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read this entire thread, The feels man.

I wasn't gonna write anything wrong but....Duck it.

What do I like about myself? A lot, specifically the fact I adapt to any situation I'm thrown into and can just deal with it, No matter the pain I've never gotten depressed, super sad. Hell I haven't cried in years....Maybe I pushed it down to where I can't feel like I used to, I still feel happy, but once in a while I just get an empty feeling for a day.

I'm also very loyal, As long as you don't duck me over, I'll follow you to the ends of the world, Until you fall over cause it's flat.

I'm a professional waster of my own time, I can waste time like no other.

I'm open to almost anything, I've had my world shaken up multiple times so it allows me to have an open mind for things for some reason.

I listen when people need a friend/shoulder to cry on/just someone to listen.

This turned into a list, but Duck it.

• 3 months later...

My favorite things about myself? I am excellent at management of whatever given task, I am disciplined and strong willed, eager to learn, charismatic and I always stay true to my principles and my responsibilities. I have gone through many hardships in life, which left me experienced and able to get through difficult times. I am also one of the last descendants of a once very powerful family, which earned its place in history and my blood fills me with pride.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a motorcycle license. One of the best things I decided in my life.

I can live on my own without trouble. In my own house and it's stays nice and clean because I can keep it that way.

If something needs to be done I can do it with my own hands since I'm a very handy guy.

For my whole life so far I have never been popular. But I still can trust people and have some friends that very nice to me.

My parents raised me properly. I'm an honest and friendly person.

I have two

1. My super rare determination

I'm a very lazy guy and doesn't really like doing anything... but when I have something that really really important or have gained my interest I would do everything that I could. one time I wanted to find a song that I like when I was little but I forgot both lyrics and the song name, but I still trying to find it and it took me 3 month to finally found the song. There is also the time my teacher trolled and made me summarize a whole book history book that I need to learn in my semester when I was in senior high... sound easy since that is my only work in that history class for a semester BUT problem is she said she lost my book (I'm pretty sure she's testing my determination...) so I had to write it down again or I would get a freaking zero on my report card and I only have two days so I just fuck it and write them down for 24 hours strike with almost no rest and finished them... after I gave her my work, she then said that she found my book and gave it to me... When she leave I was laughing almost mad and probably cursing her but hey it was worth it lol got 95 on the report card on the History Lesson

2. the "I don't care what you said about me, I just do what want"

being bullied 9 years made me stop thinking about what people said about me and let them me calling names because lol I just don't care anymore, you can call me names I'm just probably said "oh ok" and the go back to do thing I'm doing and it work wonder lol people just stop calling me names. It was also help me manage my uncontrollable temper

My loyalty. I am the most loyal person you could know, I will ALWAYS fight for my friends, providing they dont abuse my trust.

My brain. Now, I'm not being big headed, but I am rather proud of my intelligence. Not that I'm saying im amazing at everything, i WILL run a mile if you put a maths book in front of me haha

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that I'm the only Mensan I know who's currently failing college.

Like, I'm proud of that. This isn't sarcasm.

EDIT:

Okay, the reason why is because it validates me. I can't do well in school; I was a certified genius in middle and high school, but I fall flat on my face in college. The fact that I'm a Mensan and still can't get my sh!t together is proof to myself that it's not just about how smart somebody is. And this might sound crazy, but I'm happy, because I don't need to use my smarts to fix my life, even if I have them. I can use something else. I don't want to be a rocket scientist, I want to be a content creator. I don't know, be creative instead of smart. It's kind of backwards, but it boosts my ego a little.

I have no clue if any of that even made sense.

Edited by 56leon