Best Reborn Let's Plays to Play Along With

Tech Soul

the only lets player of pokemon reborn that is even close to recognizable would be shofu and I don't know if I would even call him a good lets player or not

edit theres other people that have played reborn but the only one that is both relatively well known and has gotten up to the current episode is shofu

Edited by nepeta100

Like Nepeta stated, Shofu is your only real option if you want a full let's play, but it doesn't mean he's by any means great at the game. He misses many secrets and gets stuck many times and just wanders around for a while before realising he had been waltzing in a circle 'round the objective. People like Lostele are "secret hunters" who have play the game to expose it's hidden events and whatnot, but he doesn't have a let's play, only guide videos.

In the end you should just start playing the game, and you'll find a let's play necessary, since the game is in fact not that difficult compared to what people might have you believe.

But if you do insist on watching a let's play, go for Shofu.

Edited by Tartar

If being up to date isn't an issue, I would recommend Nickaboo92's older playthrough over Shofu's due to it being -nearly- full and he being less .....awful at the game, along with secret hunting of his own.

However, his playthrough is dated, and his newer attempt was very short-lived.

If you want something more current, Shofu's your best bet. At least he's funny. Sometimes.

Shofu is rather amusing, yes. Especially when he had that other guy(s) with 'im.

He does suck at the game's puzzles, though. And gets stumped by some not-very-uncommon words employed therein, which makes snobby old me laugh a bit, especially when he gets indignant.

And his Magnezone's IVs make me cringe. At least he's a man of taste and discernment, for he has accepted the Magnet Lord as the one true Power.

And his Magnezone's IVs make me cringe. At least he's a man of taste and discernment, for he has accepted the Magnet Lord as the one true Power.

Begone heathen of the false magnet. Our one true savior, Lord Ampharos, shall smite thee for your heretical beliefs!

Edited by Tartar

this is not a war thread to praise and defend magnezone viri take you magnet elsewhere.

well shofu is the most notable and the only one up to date with episodes though he does suck at it he is entertaining when he fails though nickaboo also has play though i believe but his are not up to date sadly

Well, I didn't start that war. I blame that other guy!

Anyways, I do agree that Nickaboo92's old one was a great play through,m much better in quality of gameplay than shofu's. I believe Sacred has also done one, but I haven't seen that.

Well, I didn't start that war. I blame that other guy!

Typical of a Magnet Maniac.. But I'll be the better person and stop this silly argument for the sake of the topic! *irony*

To sum it all up

Nickaboo: Good playthrough that goes into details about secrets, but is NOT up to date.

Shofu: An up to date playthrough that suffers from Shofu not being very good at the game, and getting lost often.

Lostelle: Purely a guide channel for puzzles, hidden events and whatnot.

So pick your poison as you plunge into this game of ours.

Edited by Tartar

• Supporter

For what it's worth, it looks like in Nickaboo's new playthrough, he's up to Ep 15 and updated this week. Seems he's been having internet issues? I'll have to check him out because I pretty can't stand shofu's videos.

*sigh* What I wouldn't give for MunchingOrange to do a playthrough.

....Alright, Nickaboo! Welcome back if you're out there.

Like I said, his older playthrough is a good one, and it will have an odd gap due to Nickaboo's hiatuses, but it may pick up if you want something other than Shofu.

I'm planning on making a Let's Play when the game is completely finished. I'd rather have a "walk-through" 100% accurate and identical to the versions the people who would watch are playing, as things will no longer change once the game is completed, obviously.

Honestly. I REALLY want to do a let's play of pokemon reborn. Except..... The environment I'm in is awful for recording smoothly. I dont have the experience in editing to efficiently edit out many interruptions, and the interruptions I have are frequent. I have done video creation before, and I am pretty good at it, but all the programs I used were on school computers and, obviously, I do not have that at home. Maybe soon I will get it together and do some let's plays.

I would definitely do it if people really want it badly, motivation is strong. Not begging for motivation, but if the demand is there....

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, I am checking out Nickaboo's latest playthrough and enjoying so far.

It's more about having company(wow that sounds sad lol) than the person playing amazingly so I probably will check out Shofu's stuff as well.

But yeah I can totally see why so few have tried it as a non-complete game is harder to justify, not to mention most youtubers turn up their nose at pokemon games and especially fan made games. I hope eventually this is seen as something that's a class of its own though! I'd really like to see the Super Best Friends play it!