Week 2 Matchups - All for One, One for All!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gaiz. I've got a question. I'm trying to contact my opponent (Sonic) and failing. What would be the deadline for the battle to be in by and if there is no response from them, what would happen? Would I win by disqualification?

Hey gaiz. I've got a question. I'm trying to contact my opponent (Sonic) and failing. What would be the deadline for the battle to be in by and if there is no response from them, what would happen? Would I win by disqualification?

if i am not mistaken if you 2 can not establish contact you could ask your nations lead or manager to contact the other nation and if he is unavalible he would be substituted by one of the given members and you fight him but if the opposing nation is not able to present a registered challenger by sunday and you are available for battle and it has been established as such you win by default

If your opponent were unable to battle you, you'd end up facing one of the substitute players from their nation instead of your opponent. Not quite sure on deadlines, but it should be by Sunday?

if i am not mistaken if you 2 can not establish contact you could ask your nations lead or manager to contact the other nation and if he is unavalible he would be substituted by one of the given members and you fight him but if the opposing nation is not able to present a registered challenger by sunday and you are available for battle and it has been established as such you win by default

Damn. There goes my easy free win. Still, I can luck my way to a win yet. Thanks for the clarity.

I have contacted Sonic myself, and am waiting a response. If he doesn't respond by this weekend, I will get one of the substitutes to battle instead.

So unfortunately, no free wins for you >:] xD

I have contacted Sonic myself, and am waiting a response. If he doesn't respond by this weekend, I will get one of the substitutes to battle instead.

So unfortunately, no free wins for you >:] xD

So I actually have to work for my win? Ugh, fiiiiine. Thanks for this anyway tho.

http://pastebin.com/hhafb92W

I have won, for Atlantis! Due to a glitch with the away tag, however, the replay couldn't be saved. This is a pastebin of the battle and is the best we can get. If you wonder why it's RU and not NU, ladder/Showdown Main says Aggron is NU (it is), while Reborn says its RU which is incorrect.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

I can attest to the veracity of DragonMasterKrim's statement; I did lose in a nations battle, and Aggron is listed as NU, not RU; the lack of a replay video is caused by my setting of an away tag; which prevented either of us from uploading the video; this match was also seen by one of the committee members; a certain FraRPetO ; who can attest to that fact; I apologize from any trouble this may have caused.

• Administrators

Any further replies that are not replays of matches played or players attempting to schedule their matches will be deleted.

My hat goes off to Ark, he was fantastic and the match truly went down to chance, were it to happen again I'm almost sure he would be the one taking it home. Well played my man!

I don't want any bad blood Skitty, I'll just say that I never intended to or would have johned you in any case. It was a nice battle in the end, even though I lost quite spectacularly. Heh, I guess I'll need another year of practise before I have any chance at beating you :>

I don't want any bad blood Skitty, I'll just say that I never intended to or would have johned you in any case. It was a nice battle in the end, even though I lost quite spectacularly. Heh, I guess I'll need another year of practise before I have any chance at beating you :>

oh nah, you're cool bro. <3