Pikachu Learnset

DrosaX1

I apologize if this is in the wrong section wasn't sure where to put this.

Currently I have a Level 23 Pikachu that evolved from the event pichu at level 13 it did not learn Electro Ball at 13 or 18 i was wondering what level Pikachu Learns electro Ball at and also what Level he learns Thunderbolt at

edit: misspelled sure

Edited by DrosaX1

Have you checked Bulbapedia?

But in all seriousness, I've noticed there is some level discrepancy. I got a Mudkip, and it knew Water Gun already. Bulbapedia lists that it learns moves at different levels in XY and in ORAS. In XY, Mudkip doesn't learn Water Gun until level 10, but in ORAS it learns Water Gun at level 4, hence why mine knew it. However, it also learned Mud-Slap at level 6, but thats only in XY. In ORAS, Mudkip doesn't learn Mud-Slap until level 9. Your Pikachu's moves might be all over the place.

Edited by Caraboo

Pikachu learns Electro Ball at level 18 (X and Y)/level 13 (ORAS). As for Thunderbolt, it learns it at level 29 (X and Y)/level 42 (ORAS). I'm not sure which one of these Reborn uses if that's what you're playing. What level did you Pichu evolve?

pichu evolved at level 13 so i thought pikachu would have learned electroball by then i have a pokedex app so ik the levels pikachu normally learns the moves i just wasn't sure about the moveset in reborn