Customize your own mega/key stone accessories!

pyrromanis

In gen VI gamefreak introduced a new mechanic in the form of mega Evolution, where your pokemon can evolve even further than its last stage.
For that to happen you need 2 items, 1 mega stone that your pokemon must hold and 1 key stone that must be in your possession.

Until now in the games, we have used only 2 accessories to keep our key stone in the form of mega bacelet and mega ring. But we have seen various NPCs that also have key stones to use other accessories too! Even in the anime we have seen some characters using some very interesting accessories to keep their key stones. And in addition we also saw accessories for pokemon, so they can hold their respective mega stone!

Now if you were in the world of pokemon or the real world, where would you keep you key stone and what kind of accessory would you make for your own pokemon?

Personally. I would put my key stone at the place where the microphone of my hands free is, or at the grip of my katana (if they ever make it legal to walk with a katana in public :P )

Glasses, Headphones, Gloves. Those would all be pretty awesome. Especially headphones.

I was gonna say belt, but that would be stupid.

I was gonna also say calculator since I'm a nerd but I never carry a calculator around.

Oooh. A Key Stone on a Stethoscope. That would be fun.

Mega Engagement Ring sounds adorable.

I'd probably want a Mega Locket with the Key Stone hidden inside. Also, I wonder if you could snap a Key Stone in half, and just use it by slamming the two pieces together. I'd totally wear a Mega Ring on both hands just so I can do something like that.

I'm conflicted between Mega Headphones and a Mega Scarf. Both would be neat, but it'd suck to use the latter in the summer.

when im out in public i always have on my over the head earphones (it actually got to the point where, during school, teachers would walk near me and tell my friends to take off their headphones but never said anything to me lmao) so id have mega headphones,

mega keychain also sounds nice, or maybe like a mega headband

idk about myself exactly but here's two ideas that I think would be cool:

-Mega gauntlet, looks the the Steel Plate gauntlets from Skyrim with the Stone on the back of the hand

-Mega Cane, kinda long and thin like the Joker used in The Dark Knight, you activate it by lightly tossing it up through your hand, catching the lower section, then bringing the head to rest in your other palm

-Mega Watch as some other people have said, but like the original Omnitrix from Ben 10 with the bulky appearance where I could select which mega to activate and then SLAM IT idk Ben 10 was my childhood

also, some silly ones:

-Mega Sketchers

-Mega ring with the stone on the inside of your middle finger. every time you go mega you burn the silhouette of your middle finger into the back of the other guy's retinas

-Mega Tie for Cheren (he keeps randomly activating it midfight)

Inside a pair of headphones.

Gloves would be pretty cool as well but I'm not sure how that would work. the stones seem to be about the size of a large marble ball so I imagine they would sit awkwardly on something like gloves.

Unoriginal: Necklace, cuz I love necklaces <3

Original: Hair schrunchy. If I were ever to grow my hair long again, I would braid it and have the key stone at the bottom: attached to a hair schrunchy.