Want some help !!!!!!

Debojit97

Hello,I have just completed reborn episode 15 and here is my team. Can you tell me how is it or suggest a new pokemon I should add?

That will be a great help.

any suggestion in the moveset is also welcomed.

The current team is: on the trainer card

Sceptile[overgrowth]

Leaf storm

Leaf Blade

Dual Chop

Brick Break

Graveler[sturdy]

Sleath Rock

Explosion

Stone Edge

Earthquake

Gardevoir[telepathy]

Moon Blast

Calm Mind

Psychic

Charge Beam

Seismitoad[water absorb]

Bulldoze

Surf

Sludge Wave

Drain Punch

Noivern[Frisk]

Boomburst

Dragon Pulse

Dark pulse

Hurricane

Arcanine [Flash fire]

Flare Blitz

Heat Wave

Crunch

Outrage

besides I also have

Wailord[Water veil]

Surf

Waterfall

Dive

Heavy Slam

Hawlucha[Limber]

Hi Jump Kick

Sky Attack

Fly

Sword Dance

Electrode[Aftermath]

Discharge

Explosion

Gyro Ball

Mirror Coat

Dusclops[Pressure]

Mean Look

Shadow Ball

Strength

Confuse Ray.

Waitng for your replies.

Edited by Debojit97

The most obvious thing I can think of is handing that Graveler a Link Stone.

Also, I'd recommend getting a better electric type than Electrode at this stage in the game. Its speed is really high while its attack is rather dismal. This means Gyro Ball will barely scratch most things. Explosion isn't great either. I'd suggest something like Ampharos or Galvantula instead.

If we ever get better TMs, get rid of Charge Beam on Gardevoir. Calm Mind is a much better way to boost.

If you don't mind Training another Arcanine, I'd suggest breeding one to have Close Combat.

Gardevoir makes better use of Trace. Graveler can be evolved into Golem with a link stone; it's better in every way. Noivern makes better use of Flamethrower or Roost, Dark Pulse is rather redundant. Arcanine can use ExtremeSpeed via Heart Scale; it can also be bred to have Close Combat. You can use a good electric or steel type; Magnezone is excellent, so is Metagross. They both learn their best moves naturally.

EDIT: Drymus, you not only ninjask'd me, but you also didn't suggest a Magnezone. I'm disappointed.

if you don't bother EV training you can keep those mixed movesets since i guess your EVs will be all over the place.

yeah electrode is too underwhelming. Even pachirisu is better

That Graveler is a hero,,, finished E15 without fully evolving :D

Thanks for the replies..Yeah,its true about the Electrode,actually I didn't train it after getting from the water treatment plant.

Arcanine's Flare blitz will be replaced by Extreme Speed,as well as Noivern's Dark pulse with Flame thrower.And Viri,I'm confused about getting a Jolteon or a Magnezone since Magnezone is solid but jolteon is super fast.

And in case of evolving Graveler..I have only one linkstone,and I am thinking of a Rhyperior.

(But its true Graveler himself is a beast,#DemICE)

Edit:Forgot to tell I also have a Manectric and a Volcarona.

Edited by Debojit97

Well if you're lucky enough to have Volcarona i don't see a Reason not to use it :)

Also i would really highly recommend Donphan
It's an overall great Pokemon, gets Earthquake by level up, Sturdy practicly makes sure he's gonna hit something and in a lot of cases that can win a tough battle or even colapse a cave for the KO if it's needed. And also it can take a lot of hits and live

Also yeah i really never used Magnezone and it's family but all i ever hear is great praise about it so you might want to consider replacing Electrode with it.

About that Linkstone, I'm not really sure is Protector for Rhypherior available yet (also there are quite a few Linkstones hidden around the region you should check the item guide on the forum if you already haven't :D) aand I think that Krookodile is a much better option for a Ground type than both Golem and Rhyperior.
You can find a Sandile in the Tanzan mountaint, Intimidate is a good ability but really Moxie is where it really shines. Just take out a Pokemon and proceed to sweep. It's also quite a fast Pokemon, mine has negative speed nature and still outspeeds almost everything but i would recommend going to 7th Street and fixing his nature to Jolly just for better performance :D Overall he's fantastic and has the additional Dark type and also.. Earthquake by level up

Also most of the Eevelutions are great and you can get one when it's windy in Chrysolia forest
I tend to go for Umbreon cuz he's my favorite Eevelution since like forever and he's defensive (which i find often lacking in my teams) but maybe your roster could make good use of Glaceon perhaps ?

Well if you're lucky enough to have Volcarona i don't see a Reason not to use it :)

Also i would really highly recommend Donphan

It's an overall great Pokemon, gets Earthquake by level up, Sturdy practicly makes sure he's gonna hit something and in a lot of cases that can win a tough battle or even colapse a cave for the KO if it's needed. And also it can take a lot of hits and live

Also yeah i really never used Magnezone and it's family but all i ever hear is great praise about it so you might want to consider replacing Electrode with it.

About that Linkstone, I'm not really sure is Protector for Rhypherior available yet (also there are quite a few Linkstones hidden around the region you should check the item guide on the forum if you already haven't :D) aand I think that Krookodile is a much better option for a Ground type than both Golem and Rhyperior.

You can find a Sandile in the Tanzan mountaint, Intimidate is a good ability but really Moxie is where it really shines. Just take out a Pokemon and proceed to sweep. It's also quite a fast Pokemon, mine has negative speed nature and still outspeeds almost everything but i would recommend going to 7th Street and fixing his nature to Jolly just for better performance :D Overall he's fantastic and has the additional Dark type and also.. Earthquake by level up

Also most of the Eevelutions are great and you can get one when it's windy in Chrysolia forest

I tend to go for Umbreon cuz he's my favorite Eevelution since like forever and he's defensive (which i find often lacking in my teams) but maybe your roster could make good use of Glaceon perhaps ?

Oh my dear..I forgot that mon#Krokodile thanks.

btw protector is already in the game..I have it

Oh my dear..I forgot that mon#Krokodile thanks.

btw protector is already in the game..I have it

well then replace golem with rhydon and evolve it cuz rhyperior > golem sadly. what is even more sad is that rhydon looks 100 times more badass than rhyperior but thats another story