Favorite Nature

Honchy

Is this about favorite natures to use on a pokemon or..favorite nature based on..well.. nature and what traits it entails?

For pokemon, well yeah, depends on the pokemon.. I, however, usually prefer using glass cannons so I suppose Adamant is my favorite

Outside of that, wellp..hey, Adamant again, and Rash

I'm more of an adamant and modest player. I will play jolly and timid where that speed boost is crucial, usually around the 110 speed tier, but I will go for the extra damage if not. 650 attack Azumarill is best Azumarill.

I'm more of an adamant and modest player. I will play jolly and timid where that speed boost is crucial, usually around the 110 speed tier, but I will go for the extra damage if not. 650 attack Azumarill is best Azumarill.

yeah, azumarrill won't be outspeeding anything anyway. he is slow as a rock.

my favourites are jolly and timid, i tend to focus on speed on my teams. the only exceptions are mamoswine who needs adamant to have a chance to kill skarmory with Icicle Hax, the Calm defogger Empoleon and the two excadrill i run for hazard control and for SS, and the Hippowdon who is just there to provide the aftermentioned sandstorm. oh, and the Quiet Aegislash, for obvious reasons

Edited by SJMistery