What I Think Each Member Looks Like

Tartar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if its taking some time getting to everyone.

me

You're very kind and care for those around you. You're a bit quiet and reserved, but under that you hide great passion and dedication towards anything you set your mind on. (Perhaps a bit obscure) You're Wataya Arata from Chihayafuru:

WSNutep.jpg

Sure why not

You're sociable, likable and outgoing.... You're also a member of the British royal family and have the power to mind control people. You're Lelouch Lamperouge vi Britania from Code Geass:

fBZdEQY.jpg

Hmmm I'm curious to know. Count me in! :D

You have a quite stubborn and fierce personality, you love competition and you're more often than not good at anything you set your mind too. Despite your being self-centered at times you also have a sympathetic side and despite not wanting to admit it you always have good intentions. You're Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica:

zmB8efG.png

I'm listening~

... Sorry I've got nothing... I keep thinking about something to associate you with and my mind is going blank. Therefore, for now, you're Brock from Pokemon.

shfkRQk.png

oh hey more of these

do me too pls

You are one yet many. Many different conflicting emotions define you. Your creativity knows no bounds, and you're able to create many vivid characters and personalities inside your head. At times you can be cold and terrifying while at other times joyful and compassionate. All these things define you as a person. .. You're also quite possibly the most evil witch in the world. You are Beatrice from Umineko: When They Cry

6OgQIxT.png

You probably don't know me, but I'm interested.

You are a HUGE dragon. You are the progenitor of all dragons in fact. All dragons are descended from you almighty one. Clad with Chrome Digizoid your armor is impenetrable, and equiped with the Greatsword Fragarach you are invincible in battle. With attacks like "Divine Dragon Slash Ripper" you are unmatched on the battlefield. You are the epitome of evolution, or rather digivolution. You are Slayerdramon from Digimon!

02R9zhN.jpg

Edited by Tartar

... Sorry I've got nothing... I keep thinking about something to associate you with and my mind is going blank. Therefore, for now, you're Brock from Pokemon.

shfkRQk.png

I mean you could say I was a little disappointed but that would be an understatement ;~;

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

Try it.

At times you can come off as an as a bit overbearing, but In truth you are quite mellow and even a bit childish at times. You have a good heart and always do the right thing when it matters most. You are Tobio Kageyama from Haikyuu:

ECu1G7G.png

^owo^

Moo~

*rolls*

You're a genuinely good natured individual who is friendly with everyone around you. You also in fact love music and everything surrounding it... You may also be a badass swordsman? You are Miki Kaoru from Revolutionary Girl Utena:

QvdRiWe.jpg

Lesse how I'm perceived, yeah?

You're a vibrant and happy go lucky fellow who takes enjoyment in everything life has to offer. You live your life according to your whimsies and impulses and never lets anything constrain. You may also have conquered the world in a past life... You're Rider (Aka Alexander The Great) from Fate/Zero:

CCk6Hqp.png

But who IS Juuzou? D:

You're quite lively and approachable. You're fun to hang around despite your slightly crude demeanor you're actually someone I wouldn't mind being in charge of things around here... You're the Lord of ALL Werewolves: Muzaka from Noblesse:

xkPxpfJ.png

Im up for this. Give me your best description on what I look like.

... The diagnosis is shounen anime protagonist... All the symptoms are there. You're brash, reckless and you tend to rush into things without battle. None the less you somehow always manage to pull through through sheer willpower. You are Tai Kamiya from Digimon:

doJasUP.png

Thanks to everyone who have so far sent some words of appriciation in regards to these posts, it means a lot to me...

Okay, let's get this train going!

yayayayaya let's give this a shot

You're quite free spirited and friendly to everyone around you, even going so far as to put the needs of others before your own. You have a great capacity for creativity, often eschewing convention in favor of letting your creativity bloom... You are Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April:

E7AZGzY.png

do me.

You're very ambitious, and once you've decided on something nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. You never give up, and your determination can reach superhuman levels. Despite this you always keep a level head and see the big picture of things... You're Taiga Kagami

x3t9AlW.png

okie

You're always calm and kindhearted. You make friends very easily due to your open and outgoing demeanor. You also love cats and you're very likely a super powerful suit of armor that knows magic... You're Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist:

q6T8VCF.jpg

Go for it, make my day. \( .__.)/

You're carefree and laid back. You never like to overexert yourself. This isn't because you're lazy, you just like enjoying life to its fullest. You're on good terms with everyone around you, and you can befriend even the most hostile of foes and convert them to your way of thinking... You're also a badass swordsman! You're Yoh Asakura from Shaman King

Q70I8Cn.jpg

do i look feline

Yes, you look very feline. You're very softspoken, outgoing and friendly. Your friendly demeanor makes you very approachable, despite all this you always stay humble and never show off, despite having the option to do so. You may also possibly know everything... And have the power to transform into a cat... You're Hanekawa Tsubasa from Bakemonogatari:

(Regular form and cat form!)

fYyjny6.png

Edited by Tartar

The anime/manga train continues dishing out comparisons!

this seems really interesting please do try doing me xD

You're very stubborn and determined once you set out to accomplish something. If this were Dungeons and Dragons, you'd be the most lawful good character of them all. You like helping people, even if you gain no reward in return. You may also secretly be a mage, and become a badass hero in the future. You're Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay: Night

0acwbZJ.jpg

Let's get it!

You're a brave hero who's determined to fight evil no matter where you find it. Despite this you don't have any special powers, and therefore you can't do any superhuman feats. But none the less you never give up without a fight, and your determination often helps in saving the day! You're Mumen Rider from Onepunch Man

6VKHwBj.gif

I am intrigued... Go for it.

You're a badass mecha pilot. Your skills baffle everyone, and your determiantion and conviction to achieve your goals impresses everyone... You enemies fear and tremble by the mere mention of your name... You're Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass

eO7NEYX.png

Show me what you got, mr fish sauce.

That is Mr. Warrior from the Underworld, to you. Sir.

You are a person defined your logic and rationality. You have a hard time understanding the nuances of social conventions, and can be crude at times. Despite all this your are very practical, and have the abilities and skills necessary to tackle any problem life may throw your way. You may also have a cute sidekick by your side at this exact moment... You're Kraft Lawrance from Spice and Wolf

xn5Du8b.gif

Goobaloba ("Me next" in Goomese)

Oh great one. You are called by many names. You are one of the Four Holy Beasts that govern the worlds, you guard the East with your powerful lightning strikes. You hold the power of a god. With attacks like "Blue Thunder" and "Aurora Force" you make anyone who dare challenge you submit. Your messenger is Lord Goomy, whom you have bestowed a fraction of your power. Lord Goomy sings your praises around the world, while you sit on your heavenly throne in the sky. You are Azulongmon, one of the Four Divine Emperors from Digimon:

zxWTE9d.png