What battle music I think you would have!

Zumi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

gahAHKLHASDKJGHASG OKAY SO I. DID NOT DO 40 POSTS ALL AT ONCE

instead I will be posting per page, which means that next post will have everyone on page 2 in it, the post after that will have page 3, yada yada yada

anyways it's too much at once so that's why i'm doing it like that please don't sue me

i have many regrets about posting this last night and not today

ICSW

What battle music would an ice cream sand witch have?

I feel like since you're a bit quirky, but very fun to be around, i feel like your battle would be more fun and gimmicky than anything else, and for such a fight I feel like a fun-spirited song would fit best. Such a song like this!

YingYang

Let me guess...

I don't know you that well as a person, but I'm assuming you'd think I'd go for just megalovania because of the sans duskull in your icon, no? Well, that's not exactly what I had in mind, hahaha. Rather, I thought this one would be more fitting, seeing as i get more of a dark/haunting impression!

Quinn

yes please

The impression I get from you is that you're quite the clever but a bit of a tricky individual, and if I also take a bit of inspiration from your icon, I get more of an idea that your battle would be a rather tough one! Therefore, I chose to go for this song for you:

Azery

You're all insane.

:^)

jk; you're usually pretty relaxed to be around, and i feel like you'd have more of a fight where you'd be relatively calm at first, but as soon as things go way downhill you start to lose more of your cool, and with that the music becoming more intense. Nevertheless, the battle would be incredible and fairly long lasting, and therefore I picked this song for you!

Dobby

it better be this

nop :]

The impression I get from you is that you're a fairly calm and collected individual, very down to earth and not really that easy to faze. Your battle would be a fairly tough one since you'd stay levelheaded and would not slip up that easily. Such a person would have their battle music like this!

Sr.F

:huh: ... ^_^

I don't really know you as a person, but based on your icon I get an impression this would be your battle music!

BlueMoonIceCream

Okay, this one I like

f5L1fcA.png

I don't really know you very well as a person either, but the image you put in the spoiler and your icon make me think of a more playful battle theme for you, hence why I chose for this one!

FraRPetO

Gimme a good one

I haven't talked to you that much, but from what I've seen you're a skilled battler with mons, so I feel like your fight would be challenging and a bit intense. This would be a fitting battle theme for you!

Pyon

\o/

Most of the impressions I've gotten from you are that you're a bit of a prankster, and like messing around when you can. You're a fairly positive spirited person, but I feel like you'd still make a fierce opponent if it would come down to the battle, so I feel like this song would be a good pick for you!

Cool Girl

What battle music would Cool Girl have? :D

You're a very kind person and nice to be around, and I feel like you'd be more of a rival to the opponent than anything else, so it'd still be a tough fight, but still a friendly one. Also, your icon reminds me a lot of Cordelia from Fire emblem: Awakening, so I chose this song for you!

Aika

yeyeye this one looks fun

dO IT ZUMI

AIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i honestly feel like you'd have a battle that is surprisingly tough, but still a heck of a lot of fun, making it a blast to fight against you. You're a pretty hyperactive and easily provoked by the likes of bibs, viri and dhan person, so I feel like your battle music would have a high BPM and be pretty fast paced. Such a song for you would be this!

Strider

This seems like an interesting "what I think" topic...but still...another one?

you got that right

another one and i have many regrets as i have to write 40 of these

anyways, judging from your icon, it really reminds me of LotR (which is probably what it's from), so I figured your battle song would probably be more orchestral. Hence why I chose for this song!

Vinny

But who is going to give you a song, Zumi?

D:

you can if you want :]

but ye! it's sad that you haven't been around that much lately but your'e still a great person and i appreciate your love for coffee tbh

speaking of coffee, i feel like you'd have a more upbeat and dance styled battle theme, one that is a ton of fun but still tough, and therefore i chose this for you!

Skeleton

fight me

hello yes what else could it be than this one tbh

like i immediately knew it should be this one bc homestuck imo

genderlesshawke

:0 0:

i haven't really talked that much to you anymore lately, but i get the impression of you that you're a bit of a sassy person. It'd be a fairly tough fight but still fun, and therefore I feel like this would fit for you as a battle song!

Breakfast

1 battle music, please!

Somehow I get really retro music vibes from you for a fight, something you'd see in a SNES type of game, and that's why I decided to go for this song for you!

Eviora

Ohhhh, this is a cool one!

I don't know much about you as a person, but your Gosick icon makes me think of as if you'd be challenging the player to a puzzle game or something, which is why I chose to go for this as your battle music!

Chubb

ooo do me

I think you're a very helpful person, but at the same time you'd make a formidable opponent, and I'd feel like you'd be a tough opponent to beat in an actual battle. It's like one of those people who help you throughout your journey, but then you get to the point where you actually have to fight them to prove you're strong enough to continue, right? Such a song for a situation like this would be this!

Hukuna

((inb4 just Spear of Justice or Battle Against a True Hero cause I'm basically just Undyne at this point.))

well i can't just do spear of justice or battle against a true hero, right?

nono it has to be a rearranged version :]

okAY I WILL POST PAGE 2 AT A LATER POINT so please be patient with me ;w;

Obviously you have already chosen music for me, but great job...this seems like a lot of work, and I think you had an interesting reason for each choice (unlike why I am an electric can opener :blink: )

Anyways I am enjoying this greatly. Good Job!

Edited by Strider

Somehow I get really retro music vibes from you for a fight, something you'd see in a SNES type of game, and that's why I decided to go for this song for you!

Strange, I've never really played any games that're older than me outside of the classic Sonic games. And my profile pic is of the Rathalos armour from Monster Hunter, and that's hardly "retro". Not sure where you're getting the retro music vibes.

(Also, I'm not sure how I feel about my battle theme being called "The Betrayer")

*shrugs* Eh, whatever. I like it.

Anyway, I'm enjoying listening to what songs you come up with for everyone. It's interesting(and maybe I'll hear stuff I haven't listened to before).