Week 5 Matchups - Jury Rigging

Deleted User

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game pbood2!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/reborn-uu-61565

I WON, MY VERY FIRST POKÉNATION MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was a good game.

I practiced so much even against slurpuff which nido easily dispatched of in the mock battles because of stopping the belly drum but this time I could not and I'm to be honest pissed about a dumb cupcake beating me when I dealt with it in mocks so easily. That flinch with dark pulse mattered because pory z was a monster with choice scarf and 400+ sp atk tri attack adaptability stab. :(

That BURN MISS MATTERED! EDIT: +6 252 Atk burned Slurpuff Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mamoswine: 283-333 (78.3 - 92.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Iron Head vs. 28 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 283-335 (90.7 - 107.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

End of salt lol.

Congratulations on winning your first pokenation match and for your obvious competitive improvement over time. :D I'm impressed and happy for you.

I'm going to watch the replay and see if there was anything I could have done differently to stop cupcake. I calced ice shard and it was 34-40% only so that wouldn't have stopped your cupcake from belly druming :(

Edited by pbood2

Well, this week had us swap our third type, Electric and Rock. Electric can be pretty scary against us, since one of our main types is Water, so losing that type was dangerous. Also, Megas were removed for this challenge. Many Megas on their side can be incredibly scary for Atl Antis.

GG, regardless.

Edited by InnocentBoy

Meh. It's to be expected when this week was stacked so heavily against us.

I don't see how stealing their Pursuit trapper for your Lati twins stacked heavily against you?

You could literaly drop Dracos and use Psychic freely after you weaken any Azu they might used...

Edited by pyrromanis

I battle not completely for the win, but to put on a performance worth watching! Winning is just a sidenote, if the audience is happy then it is already a good enough win!

The only time we lose is when I'm not in the starting line-up, classic.

Even if I don't play / end up getting subbed out, clearly the very sight of me in the line-up is enough to make our opponents choke. We will learn from this mistake.

Even if I don't play / end up getting subbed out, clearly the very sight of me in the line-up is enough to make our opponents choke. We will learn from this mistake.

cant really even argue this

Love how humble Avalon is.

Love how humble Avalon is.

I see where you come from but we cant really say this about avalon as a whole when its a certain individual or certain individuals undertaking these actions

I mean I know more than enough avalon members who are actually probably more humble than I am so