Is Radomus...

Is Radomus the possible father of Noel and Anna?

I've only just got to the tower where I've met Adrienn, but when Gardevoir takes the Amethyst Pendant from you, Radomus takes notice of it.

Now Anna says that she was given the pendant by her father...?

Am I picking at straws here or is there a later bit that disproves this completely?

I think their parents are gone.

1. Why would Radomus dump his kids in an orphanage?

2. Past tense at the Sirius/Anna scene. "You knew my father." "He was a fool."

I agree with you on the first one, but past tense doesn't necessarily mean that that person is dead. It is more likely, but they could merely be talking about the past.

Why would Radomus dump his kids in an orphanage?

This is the only thing keeping me from believing he is their father.

Though I have a thoery that he might have left them there because Team Meteor was hunting them down to get the pendent.

He super did.

He was right next to the player when Cal was whining about it.

Actually, I think Blake was only mentioned by name once by Solaris . So I don't blame Cain when he didn't make the connection because Blake doesn't sound that uncommon for a name.

Though I have a thoery that he might have left them there because Team Meteor was hunting them down to get the pendent.

This is my idea as well. Not the best decision in my opinion but it could be his only option.

That's very likely...OR HE'S SECRETLY A METEOR AGENT!

LOL.

Edited by FairFamily

If they were I'd hate to see what colour hair their parents had.

Purple,Green,Red and Black?

No thank you

Terra has rainbow colored hair

shit.

I think Radomus and the twins are too similar for the "Radomus is their father be a thing.

Still doesn't explain why he'd left them at the Orphanage. The meteors could've been that scared of Connal could they?

If they were, that'd be awesome~

I think Radomus and the twins are too similar for the "Radomus is their father be a thing.

Still doesn't explain why he'd left them at the Orphanage. The meteors could've been that scared of Connal could they?

If they were, that'd be awesome~

i think it is more like the hiding in plain sight thing. Also the team whose leader has a lvl 75 garchomp scared of a mono electic trainer with a lvl in the 45~50 range?

if Radamus is the father of anyone it would most likely be Bennent

here is my reasoning for this

Bennent used to live with Gossip Gardivoir who is Radamus' Ace pokemon when she was with Serra

and from the tv interview Gossip Gardivoir does with Radamus we know he is not married

the next thing is we know Serra used to be a model but stopped that to take care of Bennent but she not once mentions who the father of Bennent is and if he is dead or alive, hell no one in the town mentions the father either

So i theorize that Radamus flew the coop when he found out Serra was pregnant and Gossip Gardivoir checks in on Serra every once and a while to make sure she is ok for Radamus since he doesn't want to meet his own kid for an unknown reason i guess. That would explain why Radamus does not seem to know Bennent and vise versa. I mean why else would gossip Gardivoir be away from Radamus and also why would Serra talk about the house feeling so empty with gossip gardivoir gone?

i think it is more like the hiding in plain sight thing. Also the team whose leader has a lvl 75 garchomp scared of a mono electic trainer with a lvl in the 45~50 range?

fyi we have not fought the leader of team meteor yet, Lin is the leader of team meteor Solarsis is the former leader now second in command of team meteor

I thought he was the one who gave the pendants and junk to the families thus starting this whole mess.

PaSNFGq.png

Like that.

He's a sneaky fucker.

This brings another question in mind... How the heck did Radomus get the keys in the first place?

It is most likely that Anna & Noels father is dead seeing as they use the phrase "he WAS a fool" but most likely IF he is alive he probably went into hiding from team meteor and in a later event he's too terrified to help the group fight against team meteor.

Edited by Crow_BlackFeather

if Radamus is the father of anyone it would most likely be Bennent

here is my reasoning for this

Bennent used to live with Gossip Gardivoir who is Radamus' Ace pokemon when she was with Serra

and from the tv interview Gossip Gardivoir does with Radamus we know he is not married

the next thing is we know Serra used to be a model but stopped that to take care of Bennent but she not once mentions who the father of Bennent is and if he is dead or alive, hell no one in the town mentions the father either

So i theorize that Radamus flew the coop when he found out Serra was pregnant and Gossip Gardivoir checks in on Serra every once and a while to make sure she is ok for Radamus since he doesn't want to meet his own kid for an unknown reason i guess. That would explain why Radamus does not seem to know Bennent and vise versa. I mean why else would gossip Gardivoir be away from Radamus and also why would Serra talk about the house feeling so empty with gossip gardivoir gone?

fyi we have not fought the leader of team meteor yet, Lin is the leader of team meteor Solarsis is the former leader now second in command of team meteor

I'm pretty sure Radomus was married in the past and has no intention of remarrying.