Is Radomus...

Correct, iirc his wife's name is Zina (or something like that), and her grave can be found in Beryl Cemetery.

Indeed. And according to an interview to his Gardevoir (a thread with all interviews has recently been upped, you can see it there), he's sure he was her soul mate (which really bothers GG since she thinks Radomus is hers x) )

And he is not the one who found the key. I don't remember if it's sure or just heavily implied, but the one who found them was the original ring master of Agate Circus (father of the current one). He has a passion for shards and while mining for them found the keys. He sold them and used the money to build the circus.

And the past when Anna is talking doesn't mean anything. She believes her father is dead simply because why would she grow up in an orphanage otherwise ? We don't know why they ended up there, but if we take the example of Corey with Heather we may have some clues. Radomus know El (really knows, not just because they are famous leader and E4) and has a Meteor outfit which he himself says it's suspicious. He also knows about the keys, something only Meteors seemed to know. And if I remember correctly, he also mentions (during the escape from the castle I think) that the idea of creating a new world where you could live with the ones you love (read the dead ones) is tempting but you have to be a fool to follow this dream. Something like that. When you think of Corey's story, it makes me believe that after his wife's death he joinded team Meteor to try to resurrect her in a new world (they probably tried to recruit him like other leaders). Then he saw what Meteors truly where and understood he was a fool to work with them. Followed some disagreements and a probably not friendly resignation, hence the hate between him and the fanatic El. Looking at the age of Noel and Anna and the fact they don't remember their parents (Anna just has the feeling the knows G. Gardevoir during her interview) I would guess all this happened at the time of the earthquakes that destroyed Reborn. So where are Anna and Noel in all this ? Well, there are two possibilities. First one : after his wife's death and himself involved with some shady business with Meteors, he didn't feel like taking care of two babies so left them in the orphanage (without knowing the hell it was), probably thinking that once the new world created they would all be together, he, his wife and the babies. Second possibiliy : when the difference of opinion between him and the Meteors began, he wanted to insure the safety of the children, so send them in the orphanage where the Meteors wouldn't search, especially with all the chaos following the earthquakes and all the orphans it caused. Then time passed. The children grew up without their father, Meteors probably still hated him enough to threat the children if they came back.

Radomus' personality seems much more complex and deep than just the rich eccentric. Such a personnality probably comes from a story as complex and deep.

Indeed. And according to an interview to his Gardevoir (a thread with all interviews has recently been upped, you can see it there), he's sure he was her soul mate (which really bothers GG since she thinks Radomus is hers x) )

And he is not the one who found the key. I don't remember if it's sure or just heavily implied, but the one who found them was the original ring master of Agate Circus (father of the current one). He has a passion for shards and while mining for them found the keys. He sold them and used the money to build the circus.

And the past when Anna is talking doesn't mean anything. She believes her father is dead simply because why would she grow up in an orphanage otherwise ? We don't know why they ended up there, but if we take the example of Corey with Heather we may have some clues. Radomus know El (really knows, not just because they are famous leader and E4) and has a Meteor outfit which he himself says it's suspicious. He also knows about the keys, something only Meteors seemed to know. And if I remember correctly, he also mentions (during the escape from the castle I think) that the idea of creating a new world where you could live with the ones you love (read the dead ones) is tempting but you have to be a fool to follow this dream. Something like that. When you think of Corey's story, it makes me believe that after his wife's death he joinded team Meteor to try to resurrect her in a new world (they probably tried to recruit him like other leaders). Then he saw what Meteors truly where and understood he was a fool to work with them. Followed some disagreements and a probably not friendly resignation, hence the hate between him and the fanatic El. Looking at the age of Noel and Anna and the fact they don't remember their parents (Anna just has the feeling the knows G. Gardevoir during her interview) I would guess all this happened at the time of the earthquakes that destroyed Reborn. So where are Anna and Noel in all this ? Well, there are two possibilities. First one : after his wife's death and himself involved with some shady business with Meteors, he didn't feel like taking care of two babies so left them in the orphanage (without knowing the hell it was), probably thinking that once the new world created they would all be together, he, his wife and the babies. Second possibiliy : when the difference of opinion between him and the Meteors began, he wanted to insure the safety of the children, so send them in the orphanage where the Meteors wouldn't search, especially with all the chaos following the earthquakes and all the orphans it caused. Then time passed. The children grew up without their father, Meteors probably still hated him enough to threat the children if they came back.

Radomus' personality seems much more complex and deep than just the rich eccentric. Such a personnality probably comes from a story as complex and deep.

I have a similar theory.

I believe that Radomus was indeed part of Meteor when Anna and Noel was still very young (at least too young to remember their father). Now I don't really wanna go too deep in how Radomus originally gained possession of the Amethyst pendant, as I haven't really dug too much in the game to find interesting information. Anyway, Team Meteor only cared about Radomus because of that pendant, so when he turned his back to them, they began hunting him for it. He then dumped his two children with the pendant at the orhanage, to not only ensure his childrens safety (which really didn't work out now, did it?), but also the safety of the Amethyst pendant.

• 2 months later...

I might be a little late on this post

Getting that as reference, could it be that Radomus is the original ring master?

Taking that on the gym fight he has the same look as the current ringmaster, has all he clothes changing tricks and it coud be from where he knows the amethist pendant,

Just a thought that came to me at 3am , while playing reborn...

I might be a little late on this post

Getting that as reference, could it be that Radomus is the original ring master?

Taking that on the gym fight he has the same look as the current ringmaster, has all he clothes changing tricks and it coud be from where he knows the amethist pendant,

Just a thought that came to me at 3am , while playing reborn...

When people saw that hat, they started speculating about it. The dots connect. Travelling merchant who mined shards and sold them to create the circus, and loves weird hats. However, where does the rich chessmaster living in a castle story start in this case? If he became that rich from the shards, it should have taken many years and money still staying around to get educated, build a castle, hire personell and become a master of chess? And how did he learn about the true nature of the shards? Was it after selling them to the Meteors? Things seem a bit off.

However, the 'safety' theory holds good credibility, because of his wife's demise. It mustn't have been long after the children were given to the orphanage, since they would have memories of Zina and Radomus. Time-wise they are left to be raised by Sigmund around the same time the door to the city gets broken and Adrienn gets stuck in Citae Ark D'Astrae and Meteor started the mess. He looks like he's connected to Anna and Noel and even their types match. He does not have psychic powers himself, but he has the power of... deduction? Ok we're getting too creative for our own good. Let's just say hints point towards this. /thread

Shade is a good guy according to Anna, but it would be cliche to have another dark figure hiding its face, lurking in the shadows, hanging around machinery, big screens and use lasers and bzzzt to appear one day in front of a ladder and tell them "Noel and Anna. I am your father".

When people saw that hat, they started speculating about it. The dots connect. Travelling merchant who mined shards and sold them to create the circus, and loves weird hats. However, where does the rich chessmaster living in a castle story start in this case? If he became that rich from the shards, it should have taken many years and money still staying around to get educated, build a castle, hire personell and become a master of chess? And how did he learn about the true nature of the shards? Was it after selling them to the Meteors? Things seem a bit off.

However, the 'safety' theory holds good credibility, because of his wife's demise. It mustn't have been long after the children were given to the orphanage, since they would have memories of Zina and Radomus. Time-wise they are left to be raised by Sigmund around the same time the door to the city gets broken and Adrienn gets stuck in Citae Ark D'Astrae and Meteor started the mess. He looks like he's connected to Anna and Noel and even their types match. He does not have psychic powers himself, but he has the power of... deduction? Ok we're getting too creative for our own good. Let's just say hints point towards this. /end

Shade is a good guy according to Anna, but it would be cliche to have another dark figure hiding its face, lurking in the shadows, hanging around machinery, big screens and use lasers and bzzzt to appear one day in front of a ladder and tell them "Noel and Anna. I am your father".

Another possibility is that Radomus is the son of the OG Ringmaster, who at that point had acquired a decent fortune and estate that isn't too far away from his Circus. The young Radomus could have fallen for the theatrics of the circus life and, began his flair for the dramatic in the big top. Chess is something he could have tried to occupy his free time with while growing up just for a change of pace.

Ok , so let's speculate , since there's no knowing for sure anything at the moment:

where does the rich chessmaster living in a castle story start in this case?

He could have given up on circus once his wife died and decided to go for something more serious and complicated to take his mind of the loss of his wife.

If he became that rich from the shards, it should have taken many years and money still staying around to get educated, build a castle, hire personell and become a master of chess?

If he became that rich he could have just bought the castle,and could have always been good at chess , and after his wife death he decided to focus only on that

And how did he learn about the true nature of the shards? Was it after selling them to the Meteors?

I'm lost on what shards you mean there if by shards you mean the 4 keys they werent in possesion of the Team meteor

Ruby Ring was with Heather.

Amethyst Pendant with Anna

Emerald Brooch with Luna

Shapire Bracelet with Amaria

Ok , so let's speculate , since there's no knowing for sure anything at the moment:

where does the rich chessmaster living in a castle story start in this case?

He could have given up on circus once his wife died and decided to go for something more serious and complicated to take his mind of the loss of his wife.

If he became that rich from the shards, it should have taken many years and money still staying around to get educated, build a castle, hire personell and become a master of chess?

If he became that rich he could have just bought the castle,and could have always been good at chess , and after his wife death he decided to focus only on that

And how did he learn about the true nature of the shards? Was it after selling them to the Meteors?

I'm lost on what shards you mean there if by shards you mean the 4 keys they werent in possesion of the Team meteor

Ruby Ring was with Heather.

Amethyst Pendant with Anna

Emerald Brooch with Luna

Shapire Bracelet with Amaria

He pretty much says it himself that a "travelling merchant sold those keys" and he "wonders who that might have been". Where they ended up is irrelevant. This is the basis for the OG Ringmaster theory, since the latter is supposed to have made a living out of mining shards and selling them to build a circus.

The first hypothesis cannot hold true simply due to the timeline. Anna and Noel are 10, which means his wife's death should have happened 9-10 years ago. This means that during this time he put the children in the orphanage, bought a large castle (from whom? how much money do those shards make?) became world-renounced in chess, and a pokemon gym-leader, all while training his G.Gardevoir to be a journalist.

Then it makes little sense from a psychological standpoint. If he had enough money to buy a castle and travel worldwide to play chess, why not invest same money for his children? Rumor has it of course that his connections with the Meteors preceed the children's birth, but had he been lowly miner, what good would he be to their cause except as a grunt? Also, how could he have learned about the true value of the shards/keys had he been uneducated and/or not important enough to discuss about this with Solaris or other high ranked officers of Meteor. Therefore, how does his position allow him to judge this situation accordingly? We could assume espionage and long-term promotions on his part but both cases still wouldn't explain his motives for joining and then quitting.

All we can do is speculate at this point, but that doesn't mean that when something is a bit off, we should not point it out. Even if we have to set a certain timeframe as the basis of our story, the linear paths that explain the precedents need to be logically accurate. Otherwise we come across 'loopholes'.