Ghost Pokemon with high Spl Attack?

Shinoda Yagami

I wouldn't bet too much on ghost pkmn against samson, knock off is a thing and I know that most pkmn can learn a dark or ghost move. Secondly ghost pkmn tend to have the lower defence so yeah, I would place more money on fairy or set up tanks. For the question, ghosts with a high special attack are unavailable since you can't return from the circus. If you are willing to revert a few saves, litwick can be found at the pedestal in the cults base or you can find a misdreavus in the wasteland.

Like what's been said, Samson's got Knock Off and could possibly OHKO ghosts because of their high attack. If you can go back out of the circus, you can get a Ghastly (event), otherwise I would also suggest fairy pokemon or other bulky pokemon. Or alternatively fight fire with fire by getting other fighting pokemon and use the big top field to your advantage with Mienshao/Conkeldurr.

I wouldn't bet too much on ghost pkmn against samson, knock off is a thing and I know that most pkmn can learn a dark or ghost move. Secondly ghost pkmn tend to have the lower defence so yeah, I would place more money on fairy or set up tanks. For the question, ghosts with a high special attack are unavailable since you can't return from the circus. If you are willing to revert a few saves, litwick can be found at the pedestal in the cults base or you can find a misdreavus in the wasteland.

Hmm. If fairy is viable which ones should I use? Ive got Cleffairy and a Spritzee.

Hmm. If fairy is viable which ones should I use? Ive got Cleffairy and a Spritzee.

If you have a moonstone (you can mine for those) then Clefable could be very potent with cosmic power, stored power,moonblast and moonlight. Don't use that stone immeditely though since clefable doesn't learn the moves clefairy does. I however don't know if clefable can setup cosmic powers fast enough.

Edited by FairFamily

Chandelure. Dear lord, Chandelure. Shade showed everyone what it felt like to be at the receiving end of that freakishly high stat. There's also Mismagius. Spiritomb and Cofagrigus have respectable Sp. Atk too while being fairly beefy.

... Unless you never got them before the point of no return, which in that case, you're out of luck in the spooky department.

But really, Flying-types might be a better bet anyway. Samson and Ciel share the same field effect, so all of Ciel's Flying bonuses apply to you. If you wanna use Fairy-types, I'm using an Aromatisse in my bird-themed run and it's surprisingly durable, so it might be handy here. Besides, it'll also come in handy against Ciel's Altaria... *shudder*

Any flying-type with Acrobatics works great (Crobat, e.g.).
Cofagrigus is also a great tank, plus Mummy overrides Guts, Huge Power etc. so they don't get boosted as much anymore. Will-O-Wisp for halving Atk, the rest you can choose yourself.

And you can always go for Gardevoir, although defense and speed might be slightly lacking.

Halucha is on route 2 in the morning and it learns ALOT of good moves to counter samson and since you will have that dual fighting typing you will fair well against him if you decide to EV train up abit

a good attack ev spot is the seakings and goldeens you can find with the good rod by Amaria and Titania's house, not sure about a good speed ev spot, but hey if you have those ev braces from the mall you can just grind off of the seakings and goldeens for awhile regardless