I'm so wet right now

Neo

Hi there. This is another one of my Triples schemes. I love playing around this one, since it gives sand teams hell.

145.png

Zapdos @ Leftovers

Trait: Lightningrod

EVs: 248 HP / 228 SDef / 32 Spd

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt

- Thunder Wave

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Roost

055.png

Golduck (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Cloud Nine

EVs: 236 HP / 180 Def / 92 SDef

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Soak

- Calm Mind

- Synchronoise

- Hidden Power [Grass]

286.png

Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 236 HP / 212 SDef / 60 Spd

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Bulk Up

- Spore

- Seed Bomb

- Drain Punch

So the basis of this is to use Golduck and have him make the other side soaking wet. *shot* When you've used Soak the opposing Pokemon become water type. Leaving room for Zapdos and Breloom to bring the pain. It's actually pretty fun. I threw in Synchronoise on Golduck, since it gets a boost when the opposing Pokemon are of the same type.

Well, nice title if nothing else. Ehh, I don't know, the concept is interesting, but in the end it just seems like too much time invested for too little return. Why do you bother running Timid nature on Golduck yet no Speed EVs? The fact that two of the Pokemon are weak to Ice also makes going against hail teams quite scary, even if Blizzard loses 100% accuracy, as well, Special Defense probably won't be quit enough against 2 or 3 STAB Blizzards. Finally, Breloom seems kind of weak without attack investment as I doubt you'll get much time to Bulk up in triples

First. The whole "Slut" was the last person to reply along with the title just made me wonked out. Everyone pretty much has it on par - weird EVs, decent but flawed strategy, not the greatest synergy. In short, You'd not find me running this set-up unless I used Golduck. Otherwise,+1 for originality, but -1 for being nothing but original.

• 1 month later...