[Resolved] Need help with level 75 abra.

PokeFailure

Basically The best pokemon I got to hit it with is.

A level 37 Sandile, Which I'll grind up since it's actually decent.

Blastoise and it's bite, level 54.

A yamask and a Duskull.

The only other dark type I have is a Houndour.

So what pokemon can actually take a hit or two from it?

From my expirance from that boss unless you have a sturdy mon or it misses not a whole lot of mons are living. Once it goes pulse, it become part steel. your best bet is to get a sturdy graveler/golem and lvl them up till they get earthquake. let the thing knock out one of your mons with hyper beam. once it uses hyper beam to knock a mon out swap graveler/golem and use earthquake. you should get 2 of before it knocks you graveler/golem out. use a revive on him and let it use hyper beam to knock a mon out again. just keep doing this and it will go down. id suggest finding a adament sturdy graveler/golem.

Edited by WSGreen

From my expirance from that boss unless you have a sturdy mon or it misses not a whole lot of mons are living. Once it goes pulse, it become part steel. your best bet is to get a sturdy graveler/golem and lvl them up till they get earthquake. let the thing knock out one of your mons with hyper beam. once it uses hyper beam to knock a mon out swap graveler/golem and use earthquake. you should get 2 of before it knocks you graveler/golem out. use a revive on him and let it use hyper beam to knock a mon out again. just keep doing this and it will go down. id suggest finding a adament sturdy graveler/golem.

This strategy worked brillitanly, thanks.