Member Theme Thread

Arkhi

Arkhidon

M7RYRBm.gif

This is hella good. It has a feeling of solemnity, yet is still playful, but is adventurous and melancholy, though it's upbeat and-

Mael, holy fuck, you just earned 500 respect points. For this and for Coldplay <3

I can imagine Arkhidon with this:

Only one theme does not suffice, tbh. Will have to look for more later:

c: Hit me up with some delicious Glitch Hop. I know you've got a wealth of it.

Arkhidon

\o Reminds me of when I was a kid, listening to Learning to Fly allllll the time.

Will give themes to everyone who asked and more.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c: Hit me up with some delicious Glitch Hop. I know you've got a wealth of it.

You said it, not me~

I didn't give you this for no reason in your intro. I believe it's funky enough for you~

"No drops" since this is more funk than anything

Too upbeat for me to ignore

How could I finish this with something that isn't Chilled Glitch Hop? IMPOSSIBRU

Unless I got some good progressive house somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q04p96LPL3I

Jericho

I read the lyrics of some of his songs, and I get why you like Eminem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6pRP081cs

Renzo (A real one this time~)

I don't really know you that well, but I get that impression that you're really relaxed and laid back~

Mael

Is this badass enough for Glitch Hop? I think it's fitting

Kurotsune

I feel you in this music; don't know why. Maybe it's the mysterious air on it.

Sheep

Not all the lyrics fits, but I still think it might be accurate~

To find: Azery, Dobby.

I'll take a theme if anyone's up for throwing one at me. I'll also have to go searching through my library to start contributing, though I don't know peeps real well yet and my stuff tends to be slower and a lot "quieter" than a lot of the music I've heard so far in this thread.

Edited by Autumneverlast

Ark gave me a song on my "intro" thread, though I don't know if that was meant as a theme per say. I'd be interested in seeing what people would match up to me if anything comes to mind.

Ark gave me a song on my "intro" thread, though I don't know if that was meant as a theme per say. I'd be interested in seeing what people would match up to me if anything comes to mind.

I saw that you enjoyed the music from AoT, so figured that you'd probably like something by the same composer. Krone's one of my favorites that he's done besides AoT.

@Flux

Edited by Autumneverlast

I've given this a surprising amount of thought.

A few of these I'm not too sure about, a few I'm certain of.

The songs I've picked below were chosen for a multitude of reasons. It was either the lyrics themselves, or the song's beat, or the reason behind why the song was made. Either way, they were chosen because it's a song I best parallel to the personality of the person in question, or what I perceive to be part of their perception of themselves.

I won't say why I think the song reminds me of that person, but I'm curious as to why the persons themselves think I do. So if you're willing to discuss that, hit me up.

Some of these are deceptively obvious. They are probably not going to be for the reason you initially think they are.

Maelstrom:

Yep, it's a song about satan. I hope you'll get the gist behind it though; Or at least appreciate the irony.

Arkhidon

Pyon Pyon Kyuu

Jericho

Amethyst

Hilda

LidaRose

I'll add more later.

Sheep

Not all the lyrics fits, but I still think it might be accurate~

I think it works when you take into account the fact that I'm not satisfied with how little time I spend here these days.

Yo ladies and germs, I'd love a theme. In the most sincere form I ain't the newest mo' fo on here, but I'll drop a few suggestions for some of the members I have interacted with somewhat or can get a good idea of.

Here goes:

Ame/Hilda - "Girlfriend" by Avril Laviene. Or "Slow Ride" by Foghat

Ame (stand-alone) - "Killer Queen" by Queen

Stratos - "Light 'em Up" by Fallout Boy

Mael - "Demons" by Imagine Dragons

Arkhidon - "I Love Rock n' Roll" by Joan Jett

If I had to suggest my own theme:

Option 1: "Stray Cat Strut" by Stray Cats

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eNQazP-wdj4

Option 2: "Jukebox Hero" by Foreigner

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlAe77E3gxY

I think y'all might find those selections fitting.

eh, I don't want to edit the OP. Too much lag. And so...

Ok, I've gotten hyped too . If I've made an impression on anyone, theme me up!

Hype song for a hype guy \o/ Sure, it sounds a bit weird around 20 seconds in, but give it a chance.

Yo ladies and germs, I'd love a theme. In the most sincere form I ain't the newest mo' fo on here, but I'll drop a few suggestions for some of the members I have interacted with somewhat or can get a good idea of.

I think it's your avatar that makes me think this, but you've got this aura I can't explain. But I get something similar from this song.

I'd like to see what I'd get xD

I think I kinda know you. Here's what I think.

Niiice thread Arkh! And thanks for the theme Stratos, it´s a great song! Already added it to my phone´s library. ;)

Here goes my try at it.

Stratos

This one was presented to me in the RP forums, and it remembers me of the action-packed characters and stories you like to play, mate. Hope you like it!

Sheep

Just had to be a Fate song XD. Also, Sheep is that guy one can always rely on. This song gives me that impression of calm strenght for some reason.

Rose

Another one I found the other day, and thought "I have to show this to Rose". Obviously ended up forgetting it, but better late than never XD. It is cheerfull and gracefull like you.

Hukuna

For Reborn´s greatest story teller. Guess no more explanation needed. ;)

Yep, you pretty much got me with that one, Kuro. I've heard a few things from Voltaire, most notably his Brains one that they made a billy and mandy episode of. But I'm really liking that one. Another perspective on a character that the vast majority of people take for granted a being single-minded entity out to do evil. Because that's like, totally in his favor somehow or something.

And Darvan, that's actually my favorite song from Imagine Dragons.

Will post more songs as I can match people to 'em but for now, I got nothing to add.

I'll take a theme if anyone's up for throwing one at me. I'll also have to go searching through my library to start contributing, though I don't know peeps real well yet and my stuff tends to be slower and a lot "quieter" than a lot of the music I've heard so far in this thread.

this isn't quite you, but I get the feeling that this is probably closer to your tastes.

this isn't quite you, but I get the feeling that this is probably closer to your tastes.

I'll agree that it isn't perfect (which makes me sad), but I really like it. Reminds me a lot of the music from Golden Sun, especially areas like Venus Lighthouse and the Mines. Going on my list for sure, but I'm still up for another theme.

• 2 months later...