White 2 and X Teams?

If you have seen my Round the World Tour post, you would know I'm playing all of the main games in the series in preparation for Sun and Moon. But the problem is, I'm kinda stumped on who I'm gonna use for the last two: White 2 and X.

For White 2 I already have 3 members picked out: Samurott, Darmanitan and Magnezone.

For X I have a few in mind as well: Chesnaught, Clawitzer, Granbull, and Noivern

Any ideas?

Edited by SilverJakler

For a fun Pokémon in White 2, I used Claydol and found it to be surprisingly good! And for a really cool "flyer" in X, I really liked using Dodrio!

Edited by CodeCass

I found Zoroark very amusing on either game, as well as Powerful Staraptor on X and Braviary in White 2

I had a lot of fun with Swalot in X, although using an Exploud wouldn't be too bad of an idea. I mean, Boomburst.

Zoroark could be a cool possibility. I used one for my first run through White 2, along with Braviary. I'm currently using a Staraptor in Platinum. But Exploud... that could be interesting. I've always wanted to use one but it never made its way to my team in the main games. I might use a Swalot, too. Why not?