Week 6 Matchups - Death's Dance

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What caused the change?

We hadn't considered the use of Stick Barb before. and we weren't keen on both Poison Types and Steel types having to be burned and unable to really utilize physical attacks. This also reduces the number of necessary bans.

Just a tad of ideas for the future, since the old trial got changed.

Since the rules previously were "must be inflicted with status, must not heal it," technically things like Shed Skin, Hydration, etc. would be allowed... provided they never activate. Which could bring in a different objective of making the opponent's team break the "no healing" rule to win by DQ, alternatively.

But you'd never make rules that cruel. Right?

Just a tad of ideas for the future, since the old trial got changed.

Since the rules previously were "must be inflicted with status, must not heal it," technically things like Shed Skin, Hydration, etc. would be allowed... provided they never activate. Which could bring in a different objective of making the opponent's team break the "no healing" rule to win by DQ, alternatively.

But you'd never make rules that cruel. Right?

inb4 Scarf Heal Pulse

We hadn't considered the use of Stick Barb before. and we weren't keen on both Poison Types and Steel types having to be burned and unable to really utilize physical attacks. This also reduces the number of necessary bans.

would like to point out isnt black sludge virtualy the same just ban it on poison types

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/reborn-ou-62784

got unlucky with the dark pulse flinch against Jirachi (had Moonblast on it). Oh well. gg!

Gonna quit nations now. Not because I lost, but because I can't be bothered to build for these kinds of challenges anymore. I'll speak to my nation about a new leader, if possible. GG Everybody!

Won vs Pbood.

GG and sorry for the crits again

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/reborn-ou-62879

Great game Mde. Sorry for pushing it to happen quicker than even I expected (I was thinking at least thursday but then I thought of last time where I practiced like crazy and got swept by slurpuff and I saw DW go straight for it so I'm like I will too lol)

That crit at the end was clutch and my sandstorm WOULD have been clutch if I won because of sand rush stoutland and fire fang but great game and good luck to you in the future week battles. :D

Have a great night/day. :)

I'm dropping out of nations as well. Somebody ping my sub in.

Thanks for tolerating me Atlantis! c:

Confirming this - Inno will be playing instead of Cowtao