Hayate No Gotoku

Cool Girl

7e3oWe2.png

Tags: Action, Romantic Comedy

Description: Hayate is a unlucky 16-year-old who has worked since childhood due to his parents' irresponsible behavior. One day on Christmas Eve, he finds out that his parents have run away while shouldering him with a massive ¥156,804,000 gambling debt. The Yakuza (in which the money was borrowed from in the first place) show up in order to collect that debt, so Hayate runs. While running away from the debt collectors, he ends up meeting Nagi, a 13-year-old girl who is the sole heir of the wealthy Sanzenin estate and her maid Maria. Nagi ends up falling in love with Hayate. After he rescues her from kidnappers, Nagi hires Hayate as her new butler. Get ready for an adventure filled with comedy, drama, and action!

My thoughts: This is my favorite anime! This anime has four seasons, so it's pretty long. I love all of the characters and I love their interactions with the protagonist, Hayate.

I highly recommend this anime to anyone who likes comedy, action, or romance. If you've already watched the anime, let me what your thoughts on it are.