When life gives ya lemons

Damage

So as you may have guessed from the topic life has been serving me all the lemons and not the fun sexy beyonce kind. I've been in film making for a while now and my last few attempts at projects that didn't belong to someone else have blown up in my face. And the friends I thought I had well.... you know how this song and dance is going. I hate being upset but even I'm having problems staying optimistic. So instead of rambling the day away I'll just ask how do you guys usually deal with the whole (insert curse word and directed person) "I'm gonna do (whatever) and I'm gonna feel great!

P.S I hope you all feel great

If I have problems being optimistic, I might listen to some music, analyze the situation or the one that works to best most of the time, shut your brain off and do it.

Remember to believe that you are great, as that's what great people do before they become great. Most of all, do what will make ya happy! :]

P.S. Hope your film goes well bud :feelsgd:

Don't make lemonade. Get mad. I don't want your damn lemons; What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to speak to life's manager. Make them rue the day they thought they could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the guy who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'll get my engineers to make a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Good luck dude.

Fun fact: Lemons aren't even naturally occurring. They are man-made hybrids created from selective breeding oranges with citrons. So technically, life can't give you lemons, it was your fellow humans that gave it to you~ :3

Let me see if I got this right....

1-relax

2- don't give lemons to other people

3-don't blame the lemon as it is a product of people

4- don't trust anyone named life

5- dont waste lemon skins.

Solid advice guys. Consistent but I think step one probably works the best

You meet life in a dark alleyway.

Only he doesn't know he's meeting you there.

And only you walk back out.

But seriously, just dive into something interesting. That'll lift the mood and help get your mind off of stuff.

My way is...different.

I ask if someone had a bad day (friend etc.) and listen to them, because sometimes just listening to someone's else's problems and trying to help them with it helps somehow.

\_(o.o)_/ Try burying your face in ice cream, usually works.

I wish I could say I try to calm myself down by watching funny youtube videos, doing stuff I like, etc. However, that would be lying.

I usually take a nap after crying or whenever I don't feel too well. I also try to keep away from people as well. However, back to the nap. Take a nap for en hour-ish and I usually feel much better.

I wish I could say I try to calm myself down by watching funny youtube videos, doing stuff I like, etc. However, that would be lying.

I usually take a nap after crying or whenever I don't feel too well. I also try to keep away from people as well. However, back to the nap. Take a nap for en hour-ish and I usually feel much better.

Doing some activity that requires concentration (i.e. karate) usually works for me too.

And about the nap thing... I prefer to sleep for a whole night. For some reason, I wake up in a very bad mood after taking naps ^^U

Doing some activity that requires concentration (i.e. karate) usually works for me too.

And about the nap thing... I prefer to sleep for a whole night. For some reason, I wake up in a very bad mood after taking naps ^^U

We're all different. I know people who can't stand naps. It's fine.