I've hit a very tedious snag...

Buttulon

So I'm training up for the fire type gym, and I'm planning to use a Heatproof Bronzong with Trick Room and Rain Dance. I've got my strategy planned out but... I need to level this Bronzong.

Is there a good way to do it? I've been grinding in Amethyst Cave for the rest of my team, but my Bronzong doesn't have the hitting power to grind effectively, and I really don't wanna switch train if I don't have to. But it has trouble taking down more than one pokemon before needing to heal.

I can do it this way if I really have to. Theres a healing machine right next door, but it'd be great if I could find another way to level it. Its currently level 60. Is there a better place to grind that I might not know about?

Clown Indra in Agate Circus has 3 level 65 pokemon and you can fight him infinitelly. It also gives you a random shard per victory

Be warned that Clown Indra's teams are very tough at level 65, fully equipped with Life Orbs, Leftovers, what have you. He's the best training area but he can be hard to actually take down (some color combinations are nearly impossible for my various team formations).