After 5 months...

Pearl

...I’m finally here again. But I think I have a lot of explanation to do, right? Especially for you, Caz

Remember that in my introduction thread I said that I was going to the seaside with my family? So, in March, when we were arranging to go back home, we realized that the car was full, so I had to take the pillows.

It was around 6:30 PM, we were on our way back. Then, we saw a light coming into our direction. No, they were two lights; it was a car with a crazy driver, probably drunk. My father tried to maneuver the car to dodge, but the crazy man still hit us. Our car was thrown off the road. Remember the pillows? They saved me; I was the only one to suffer minor fractures. Some people came to help us, we were sent to the hospital.

I lost a few things in this accident, my cellphone, my PC (with all my projects inside), my family’s car (obv), and… my father.

I had minor fractures so I just stayed two months in the hospital, my brother broke some bones, my mother too, but they are fine. They are still recovering, though. But, my father… He didn’t make it. He was a good man, I loved him and unfortunately, he is gone too soon.

But don’t worry about me, I’m fine, I’ve already cried what I had to cry, now it’s time to move on, right?

I finally managed to buy a new PC and here I am. Please, the only thing that I ask is, don’t treat me differently or in a special way just because of this. I want to be the same Pearl as before, but better.

Thank you for reading this, and sorry to keep you waiting.

tumblr_inline_nranzj67I11s9qi76_500.gif

In this case, I am.

Also idk if I post this on the Grand Hall or on the Trainer's Journal.

My condolences go out to you and your family. Welcome back Pearl.

Thanks Azery! It's good to see you again ~

I honestly can't say I remember ya from the first time ((nothing personal... I'm just kinda forgetful lol.)), but... Welcome back. It's good to see someone return.

My condolences as well. I'm just glad you're alright.

lol, I really didn't expect everyone to remember me because I didn't stay for too long.

I just created this topic because in my introduction there were so many cool people who wanted to know me more and I feel so bad for disappointing them.

Anyway, thank you!

lol, I got ya. I got ya. And I don't think people would be too disappointed. ((can't speak for them obviously but I have the hunch)) I'm sure they'd just be glad you're back at all. After all, even if getting to know someone comes a little later than expected well... it's still just as good. I know that for sure~

You seem to be a pretty awesome person yourself~ Feel free to talk to me if you want to XD ((I'm not really all that interesting though and I'm a forgetful pain in the bottom.)) don't be a stranger. I'm sure plenty would still be interested in the prospect. Anyway, I'mma get outta here, hope to see you around Pearl. and I really hope you get to enjoy yourself during whatever amount of time you're here.

((also, I kinda have never been an Intro thread person, that's why I don't know you. lol, I'm a bit shy so I don't really go into that section often LOL. SO it's not really a case of remembering then, moreso one of I'm jsut shy and never saw your intro to begin with.))

Welcome (back) to Reborn!

I wasn't around on your first introduction but I'm here this time so howdy! Really sorry to read that abput your father. My sincere condolences. Good to know that you're feeling better.

If you're on a Windows OS you might want to take a look at this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20828

Edited by Lugruf

lol, I got ya. I got ya. And I don't think people would be too disappointed. ((can't speak for them obviously but I have the hunch)) I'm sure they'd just be glad you're back at all. After all, even if getting to know someone comes a little later than expected well... it's still just as good. I know that for sure~

You seem to be a pretty awesome person yourself~ Feel free to talk to me if you want to XD ((I'm not really all that interesting though and I'm a forgetful pain in the bottom.)) don't be a stranger. I'm sure plenty would still be interested in the prospect. Anyway, I'mma get outta here, hope to see you around Pearl. and I really hope you get to enjoy yourself during whatever amount of time you're here.

((also, I kinda have never been an Intro thread person, that's why I don't know you. lol, I'm a bit shy so I don't really go into that section often LOL. SO it's not really a case of remembering then, moreso one of I'm jsut shy and never saw your intro to begin with.))

Thank you!

But... the case is: I'm shy too

So this may be a bit complicated for us

I hope to see you around! You seem to be a pretty cool person.

"The night and dark and full of terrors."

Those terrors are known as Reborn members. Good luck.

LOL

i am already aware of that tbh

so i came prepared

12a1f5b74066423b8efbc3b371c23df9.png

Welcome (back) to Reborn!

I wasn't around on your first introduction but I'm here this time so howdy! Really sorry to read that abput your father. My sincere condolences. Good to know that you're feeling better.

If you're on a Windows OS you might want to take a look at this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20828

Thanks!

Wow, cool project there, I'll definetly use it ~

Thank you!

But... the case is: I'm shy too

So this may be a bit complicated for us

I hope to see you around! You seem to be a pretty cool person.

Eh, I'm a pretty approachable person so, I'd not worry too much~ ((I'm mostly just not eh the greastest at starting up conversation, but I'm learning. Wel'll see, we'll see. And same. Look forward to seein' ya around as well.))

Welcome back.

I don't really remember you either, but it's nothing personal. My condolences on your father as well.

Anyways, I'm sure Ill see you around on the server or something. I hope you enjoy your stay!

the great creator of arkeops graces us yet again with her reappearance

im sorry to hear what happened to you. my condolences to you and your family.

anyway, happy to see that youre back. I havent seen that much of you on server, but you seemed like a pretty cool person. welcome back :]

Welcome back to reborn, Condolences for your dad.

Thx, I aprecciate it!

Welcome back.

I don't really remember you either, but it's nothing personal. My condolences on your father as well.

Anyways, I'm sure Ill see you around on the server or something. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Well, well, no problem. Thank you!

I'm just putting some things in order before I can be 100% back!

See you around ~

My Condolences for your father. I've only joined recently so I've not spoken to you before but welcome back to reborn.

Hope to see you around the server you seem nice!

Thanks! And welcome for you too!

the great creator of arkeops graces us yet again with her reappearance

im sorry to hear what happened to you. my condolences to you and your family.

anyway, happy to see that youre back. I havent seen that much of you on server, but you seemed like a pretty cool person. welcome back :]

praise arkeops

QxO0VXK.png

omg arkhi is still using this icon

i am flattered.

Good to see you, Bibs. I'll be back to the server very soon!

that sucks to hear :[[

my best friend's dad died about 5 months ago too. and another friend just lost him mom. :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

things have been going sour for people recently god bless

that being said though, welcome back. we missed you.

• Administrators

I unfortunately don't recall having talked with you in the past nor did I end up replying to your first introduction (and clear aqua blue is nice but purple is the best color ok), but all the same I'm sorry to hear the bad things and I'm glad you're still here - both, you know, alive in general, and back in this community. My boy spade told me you're a friend of his and friends of his are friends of mine sometimes probably. Welcome back.

my best friend's dad died about 5 months ago too. and another friend just lost him mom. :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Plot twist, your best friend is in fact, Pearl.

Oh, and welcome back. And to avoid using the word "condolence" since its already been used 7 times so far I'll use another one... My secnelodnocs go out to you and your family.

that sucks to hear :[[

things have been going sour for people recently god bless

that being said though, welcome back. we missed you.

thx spady!!!

wow, that's really bad to hear, my condolences go to your friends.

I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO *HUGS EVERYONE*

I unfortunately don't recall having talked with you in the past nor did I end up replying to your first introduction (and clear aqua blue is nice but purple is the best color ok), but all the same I'm sorry to hear the bad things and I'm glad you're still here - both, you know, alive in general, and back in this community. My boy spade told me you're a friend of his and friends of his are friends of mine sometimes probably. Welcome back.

OH MY GOD SPADY TOLD YOU ABOUT ME

i am flattered once again.

anyway thank you, spady's friends are friends of mine aswell, so hi fren. Hope to see you around o7

Plot twist, your best friend is in fact, Pearl.

Oh, and welcome back. And to avoid using the word "condolence" since its already been used 7 times so far I'll use another one... My secnelodnocs go out to you and your family.

boom gotcha

Thanks for the secnelodnocs!!!! I aprecciate it ;^)

Welcome back! I'm so sorry that that awful accident happened to you!

I vaguely remember you, but don't know you well. So I hope you can stick around this time and nothing else goes wrong!

I remember you! :D I gave you an ice cream sandwich in your intro thread because you seemed really awesome. Sorry to hear about the bad things that happened, but I'm glad you didn't get hurt too badly from the accident.

Thank you!

also thx for the ice cream sandwich it was dellicious

also congratulations on your fangame! it seems really awesome :^o

Idk if i knew you oops but welcome back

thanks! also no big deal since i don't remember you too, lol

sorry :^(

Welcome back! I'm so sorry that that awful accident happened to you!

I vaguely remember you, but don't know you well. So I hope you can stick around this time and nothing else goes wrong!

thank you!!! i hope that nothing else goes wrong aswell

i hope

also i like your dedenne

My condolences, and umm welcome back, I guess. I wasn't one of the people to welcome you in the first place, so it feels weird doing it now...

thx! yeah, i vaguely remember you, but thank you anyway! i aprecciate it ~