Oh fuck another AMA

PokeFailure

Will you marry me?

Only if you pay for the wedding.

I'll take a stab at this.

What the hell is your profile picture? Did you make it, and if so, how long did it take. And WHY???

It's psyduck turning into all 151 original pokemon, I did not make it, I found it on a pokemon thread long ago (years ftr) . As for why, I asked the creator (an old forum friend)

He said "I did it simply for the fact, I need more psyduck in my life"

What is a duck?

The thing you do when I throw pokeballs at you.

What is love?

Something you can never understand without expierencing it, Love is physical and more, Whether it be family love, Romantic love, Friendship love, Love for a lucky bra/pair of socks.

The love for a project you started years ago and grew into a pokemon forum.

Love is a chemical reaction in our brain meant for us to reproduce/get along with others.

Love is the only thing stronger than that dude at the gym.

Love is the only thing in video games that drives guys to do horribly complex stupid things for a girl they barely know.

But the greatest thing love ever gave us, Was the drive we needed to achieve impossible tasks.

Basically, it's whatever you want it to be, ask 1,000 people you'll get 1,000 answers.

But for me, Love is just 4 letters that is one 2 letters away from evolve.

Will you marry me?

Only if you pay for the wedding.

I'll take a stab at this.

What the hell is your profile picture? Did you make it, and if so, how long did it take. And WHY???

It's psyduck turning into all 151 original pokemon, I did not make it, I found it on a pokemon thread long ago (years ftr) . As for why, I asked the creator (an old forum friend)

He said "I did it simply for the fact, I need more psyduck in my life"

What is a duck?

The thing you do when I throw pokeballs at you.

What is love?

Something you can never understand without expierencing it, Love is physical and more, Whether it be family love, Romantic love, Friendship love, Love for a lucky bra/pair of socks.

The love for a project you started years ago and grew into a pokemon forum.

Love is a chemical reaction in our brain meant for us to reproduce/get along with others.

Love is the only thing stronger than that dude at the gym.

Love is the only thing in video games that drives guys to do horribly complex stupid things for a girl they barely know.

But the greatest thing love ever gave us, Was the drive we needed to achieve impossible tasks.

Basically, it's whatever you want it to be, ask 1,000 people you'll get 1,000 answers.

But for me, Love is just 4 letters that is one 2 letters away from evolve.