King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly Absol... you can't name the hill Vinny... That's an insult to the hill... So i'll rename it to "Solidus Hill", temporarily...

And... Hey! Ocelot Unit! Stop helping Ocelot, dammit...

What now Princess? C'mon, laugh... laugh... LAUGH!

befriends the Big Boss, and convinces him to bring down the entire wrath of MSF on tempest.

Walks onto the hill after tempest is defeated and drives an Outer Heaven flag into the ground, consecrating the hill as a safe haven for any and all soldiers.

and i'm king... Again.

Fearing that this would happen, The Patriots organization took a genetic sample from me, and began a clone project.

My now complete Clone, who has all my memories, travels to the hill and is Pissed at all of you for your usurpation. He takes this anger out on the nearest person, Tempest. He picks up the master summon materia, which I dropped during one of my previous campaigns to capture the hill, and Begins chanting in the language of the Ancients. the air grows dark and heavy, then the dreaded moment comes when he completes the ritual:

Unable to withstand the Assault, Tempest is utterly destroyed in a burst of blinding light, fading away into nothing. The Hill is mine once again, in spirit if not in legit physical being. It's about time someone built a castle or something on this mound of scorched and bloody dirt, to make it Actually worth conquering.

*starts laying the foundations of a fortress and digging a mote*

Edited by Legendaries tamer

I knew i had to use this someday...

*Jumps into Time Machine*

*In the Patriots laboratory, swaps Tamer's genetic sample with Justin Bieber's genetic sample*

*Waits*

A second Justin Bieber is born, and the entire world hates the Patriots...

And while the people are busy beating the shit out of the Patriots, i'll just take control of this Hill...

My Hill!

Having actually survived Rosesongs little sorcery that tore open a rift in space, I've been sitting here and watching all of this the entire time.

Damn it! I thought my clone would succeed where I had failed again and again, But then Vinny came along with that brilliant idea of screwing with the time stream... Bravo, vinny; though, the idea came back to bite you in the Ass.

I'll have to right a few wrongs now.

*floats over to the rift that rosesong made, Reaches through, Grabs hold of her will she stands atop the hill, and pulls her into the void, Where I and the Big Boss' troops surround her*

Hey there Rose, How would you like to deal with me, and three hundred and fifty very pissed off MSF soldiers?

*The Big Boss' Forces begin to advance, lifting their weapons*

4111568aaa.jpg

Tell you guys what, I think Rose and all of us need to have a little... chat. Feel free to take the hill or whatever. I still have to find a way out of this hell hole.

As great as that sounds, Legendaries tamer, I'll have to decline. *drops through trapdoor in dirt, back into the regular universe* Now, who's in charge of the hill? Ah, Banana, hate to break it to you, but... *traps with Legendaries tamer* I'm queen again

why, thank you kindly vinny.

*walks down the hill, picks up the master summon Materia I dropped, And climb back to the top, then summons Carbuncle*

I thought of a good way to fix that space-time rift over there. Thats right rose, Youre not the only one with magick up your sleeve.

*orders Carbuncle to use it's powers on the rift, rendering it into a one-way gate leading back to the hill, instead of to the void, The original me and the Big Boss and his troops walk out, and dear God, Are they pissed off.*

The boss yells out to me "This the scum bag that threw us in there" I call back "Yep, she sure is"

*the boss walks up to rosesong, and puts her in a sleeper grip*

"The bullets to good an end for you. We'll just have to use you to test Metal Gear Zeke"

*puts a Faulton Recovery system on rose, she is recovered by an awaiting helicopter and taken to Mother Base. The original me and the Big Boss heads south with his soldiers, Presumably also towards Mother Base.*

I've gotten tired of this crappy old hill. There's literally nothing up here that's worth the effort to conquer it, Though, I did see a large lake and some Gold a few hundred miles south of here.

*hops on a second helicopter with the new Big Boss and his troops, Flies off into the horizon*

black-hawk-down-poster.jpg

But i'll be back. Someday, Until then, feel free to kill each other over this mound of dirts. Oh, and before I go, heres a gift Peasants!

*Tosses the Sword Excalibur out of the helicopter as it flies off*

Edited by Legendaries tamer