King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

Hmm... I think i made a mystake... Tamer IS more powerful than what i thought... I thought Tamer would just get rid of Rose, but that's not the case...

I have to go back, and plan... Maybe... get ready for war...

*Leaves Hill*

*The Hill is Empty*

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Vinny -.- what a pal. Anyways, *pops up from hole in ground* Guess I need to make a new substitute... With no one having claimed the hill, I declare it as my own again!

* Climbs back the hill and grabs Excalibur*

Ooooh, this is interesting. Would you guys help me test this?

... A few moments later...

tumblr_m4pp19GWbc1qbjtqb.png

... yep, works fine. My hill.

On board the first helicopter, Origin me and Big Boss noticed that the rosesong we captured is in fact nothing but an advanced substitute.

"Dammit!" calls B.B.

*goes up to head of the chopper, orders pilot to double back. a while later, we arrive once more, we spot Rose almost immediately*

"to hell with capturing her, Gun her down from here!" the Boss's orders are responded to by half a dozen soldiers rushing forward, Guns drawn and taking aim at Rose.

"wait, that may not be nessacary Snake." I step forward and direct everyone's attention to the lone man(Notus) who scaled the hill behind Rose's back, and has just pulled the blade Excalibur from the ground."

*We all stand there grinning as the man hefts the blade in the air high above his head, The Sword beginning to charge with hollow light, B.B. orders the chopper to return to it's original course, as we leave, we watch the explosion in awe:

tumblr_m4pp19GWbc1qbjtqb.png

Now that, is what I call sweet, sweet justice.

As we travel farther out, land gives way to sea.

I ask B.B. to find out where Vinny went

"why?" he asked

"I want to let him in on an alliance. We will need many friends if we are to stop the conflict over the hill from engulfing the whole world in senseless combat. "

"You're just being over dramatic, ya know." The Boss says

*I turn to him, a fire in my eyes*

"Over dramatic, sir? Need I remind you of your war against the peace sentinels? You did not take that upon yourself because of that Triple Agent, Pacifica Ocean's Pleading. I know you did it because you believed in your gut, that if you did nothing, that it would lead to nothing but chaos and destruction for the world. Well Snake, That Hill... is my peace sentinels conflict."

*Snake looks me in the Eye, then looks out to the horizon for a long while, finally, he turns back to me.*

"I'll have Kaz look into it. And about the Dopplegangers, Can you control yours?"

"I thought I could back at the Hill, when I forced him to summon Carbuncle and get us out. after that, He seems to have gained full autonomy. so that's a no at this point. He's dangerous though, He hasn't gone through the epiphany that I have, He still thinks that the hill must be claimed."

"so you can't, well, Neither can I, or any of my men. And yours has the... what did you call it? Material? We're gonna have to get on that pronto."

"the Master Summon Materia, And yes, we do need to quickly find a way to equal our power against the MSM."

"Any Ideas?"

"Yes, Do you have something capable of incredibly long range flight"

"I think we can put something capable of it together. the destination of the flight?

"I'll tell you when the aircraft is built. Just be sure to have your Best soldiers ready to accompany us, It's going to be complete Hell where we'll be going."

Edited by Legendaries tamer

General Tempest to Shadow of the Gods. I request an orbital strike. 27 Alpha and 54 Echo. *** Yes, the King Hill. *** Non-nuclear. Kinetic only. *** Can we just do this already? *** Thank you.

And now with a leveled hill, I'll just drop in an ASCENSION class mech here and call it a day. Unless you have nukes, you won't get around this.

How handy *drops H-bomb* btw, my health has been trying and failing to kill me for years. You really think Excalibur would work? *hands sword gently to Lady of the Lake* Now, now, I've destroyed the mech, but the hill is level. I'm going to rebuild the hill, so it'll be up for grabs as long as I'm compensated.

Tl;dr- If you want the hill I'm building, come and get it for a miniscule surcharge.

*slips and kicks Rose by accident while she's picking random dudes*

(Family guy moment)

MY KNEE!!! Sssss...ahhhhh...ssss...ahhhhh...

Anyways... I'm gonna guess I'll take the hill off your hands... Sorry Rose. You go do your thing.

TEAM METAL GEAR FOREVER!!! : D

(Me, vinny, and legendary... Duh)

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Wait are we playing teams now? Sorry than, I'll pick the oposite side to my eternal enemy Absol. Get out of there!

kick-ass2.gif

Rose, get reinforcements quick, I have the feeling I wont be holding this for much long.

I thought they were with Legendary... :huh:

In this case I'll have to use better tactics.

*Grabs a box*

*Sneaks into the hill inside it*

*Drops nuke*

*Teleport away and watch the pretty lights*

Ok, that should do.

Having harvested enough gold to make King meidus hang his head in shame, as well as stolen Excaliber back from the lady of the Lake (thought you were clever, didn't you rosesong?) My Doppleganger (let's call him "tamer#2")

Once again masses his forces at the hill.

(from here on out, all the dopplegangers created by arceus will called (insert name here #2)

As the doubles of the MSF army prepare to fire, A cardboard box is seen scurrying off.

*Boss#2 orders them to fire at the box.*

*A hail of bullets tear through Notus, the box is destroyed and his broken and battered body lies face down at the base of the hill.*

Just as a nuke went off just up the hill, Tamer2 pulled out the MSM and called forth carbuncle, causing the blast to close in on it's own self and cancel out, saving the hill.

Tamer2 started up the hill's steep face, carrying a flag in his hands.

A helicopter flies out from the east however, bearing the insignia of the true MSF.

*I lean out of the Chopper and take note of my Double, Tamer2. I hold out the tri-force and blast the earth at his feet with intense light*

Triforce_Crest-476x300.jpg

Startled, Tamer2 stumbles and falls back down the hill. the false MSF open fire on our chopper. The True Big Boss tells the pilot to gun it.

*The chopper takes off to the north, with Tamer2 and the False MSF giving chase on foot, not even knowing about the can of whoop-ass awaiting them.*

I lean out and shot to my double

That's right, you little bastard, Let's go and play a game of cat and mouse!

*hill is vacant*

It seems that Tamer's action had a lot of impact on this Hill... Hmm...

As much as i know about Big Boss, i have no idea where he, Tamer or Absol could have gone... This makes things a bit... complicated... But no mat... Huh?

*Looks at destroyed box*

*Sees Notus body*

Hmm... guess the guy didn't live... There is a lot of interest in this Hill... The reason for that, i don't know... For now...

RAY!

*Metal Gear Ray Jumps*

*Gets Inside Ray's cockpit*

I'll leave for the time being... Looks like this might be interesting, after all...

*Ray dives in the ocean and leaves*

*Notus is Reborn*

Ouch that hurt. Guess the old cardbox trick doesn't work out anymore...

Seeing as everybody is going out I'd better do some preparations myself. Whoever is king take good care of the hill till I'm back ok?

*flyes off in a gust of wind*

But Tempest, you forgot about me and my army of.... Furbies??? *Furbie costumes ripped of to reveal PICCOLO players* *screeching piccolo players destroy brain function* My hill!

Edited by Rosesong

Tamer2 and the false MSF chases the chopper far into the northen lands, beyond where the sun's warmth can heat the landscape. He finally stops when the Chopper disapears from sight behind a Gargantuan wall made entirely of ice and frozen stone.

Realizing that they're about to be trapped, they attempt to turn back around and flee into the woods, only to be stopped by a far larger army of horse back- mounted knights and foot soldiers, along with True MSF forces positioned all along the wall. I laugh as I watch from a high perch on the Wall, the True Big Boss along with the nobleman Ned Stark standing beside me.

Ned Stark stepps forward, leaning on his Bastard Sword.

Eddard-Ned-Stark-game-of-thrones-1783462

"Brace Yourselves!!" he calls out to Tamer2's forces.

"Winter is coming!!"

A hail of bullets fill the air, along with the war shouts of two-thousand men rushing into the fray of battle...