King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*With Tamer2 and the False Boss in our custody, The True boss and myself fly back to Mother Base.*

(The battle at the Northern wall was an absolute slaughter. Most of the False MSF forces were cut down before they could even fire their weapons. the True MSF didn't even have to lift their guns, we just sat there as Stark's army did all the work :D)

As a Stark must always be present in Winterfelt, Ned sadly could not join mine, Vinny's and Absols alliance. I3I

*We fly over the hill... and what do we see, but a fortress.*

"looks like Rosesong and Notus have joined forces." True Boss says as he looks out over the structure.

*he calls back to a soldier, who brings forward a box filled with C-4 and duct tape*

"I've got an Idea, we'll load my Double to the teeth with C-4 charges, then push him out of the chopper as we pass over the fort. as soon as he hits, we'll detonate the charges"

I turn back to him "Damn, that's a great idea man. Let's get this bastard loaded!"

*the true boss and I set about duct taping C-4 to False boss. after a few moments, he's completely covered head to toe in tape, lumps of C-4 protruding all around his body*

"Fire in the Hole"

*The boss throws open the door, then kicks the C-4 mummy out of the chopper. just as it lands inside the fort, Big Boss pushes the detonater. A MSF soldier is there beside us, recording the Fireball that just engulfed the fort with a camcorder*

"now, about yours..."

"Don't worry Snake, i'll deal with him soon..."

* the co-pilot calls out from the cockpit, saying something about detecting METAL GEAR RAY on radar*

metal_gear_solid_4_ray_vista_wallpaper_b

"That must be Vinny..."

*I walk into the cockpit*

"Try and hail it with a transmission"

*the co-pilot begins to swapp between frenquencies, trying to find a channel to hail MG Ray with.*

I'm interrupted on my King duties for a watcher who comes with a warning.

"Sir! We've spotted a chopper flying towards the hill!"

"It must be Tamer... How far is it?" I ask the guard.

"It should be over us right now." - he answers, a worried tone on his voice.

"Damnit! Why did you take so long to tell me? Go warn the anti-aerial guns now!"

As the soldier hurries out I feel the impact of a great explosion. The whole Hill Keep shakes from the bombing, but Rose did a hell of a good job and just some of the top layers of the fortress were damaged.

I send soldiers to stand guard around the damaged area, since the invading forces might try to come in by that newly made way.

"Whatever you do soldiers, don't relax. These guys are experts in stealth, so keep your eyes open."

I'm answered with the sound of spear butts hitting the ground and various other types of weapons getting ready as the troops of newly equipped Unsulied assume their positions in sincrony, with perfectly trained precision.

"Whoever Tamer's troops may be, they'll have a hell of time t get past this guys." I think to myself as I go deeper into the fortress to get our allies and some tricks ready.

As I do so, the anti aerial guns finally start to work, and by the soud of it they hit their target.

A content grin comes to my lips. So, finally, let the show begin!

"God dammit!!" yells B.B. as the impact of an A.A. shell hits the side of the aircraft, sending a deep shudder through the vehicle which last for a few seconds.

*Boss orders a damage report, the Pilot calls back, shouting that there was no severe damage and that continued flight was still possible, but the weapon systems had gone offline*

"Those bastards trying to shoot me out of the sky, eh?"

*Boss pulls out a cell phone and calls Kaz, telling him to dispatch Metal Gear Zeke to the hill, along with their best men*

*I turn to boss, dumbfounded at what he had just ordered*

"Snake, no! Don't you see, this is precisely what I was talking about!! Endless conflict!"

"Shut up and let me tell you the plan"

"I'm no-"

"We aren't attacking to capture the hill. we're attacking to wipe the fortress out. You said it yourself, there was no reason to take the hill before, and look how much blood was shed over it. Now there's a Damn fortress up there, complete with anti-air cabibilites. How much do you think is going to be shed when word of that gets out?"

*I facepalm myself for not seeing B.B.'s intentions. He isn't motivated by such petty things as power or retribution. He does his bloody work for the sake of the last request.*

"right, sorry, I forgot about what really drives you at the end of the day. what do I do in this plan?"

*the chopper lands on the orders of Big boss, about two miles south of the hill. he gets out and motions for me to follow. the chopper takes of again towards mother base*

"we, will be sneaking in through the back entrance when Zeke and the forces get here. They'll draw attention with a few burst of fire, then drift into the shadows and enter the base unseen. Meanwhile, Zeke will keep them busy with it's heavy arsenal, not to mention... We put a nuke on it. And don't even bother telling me the hypocrisy of that. It was the lesser of two evils to choose from when Peace sentinals went down, and the war head on peice walker sat at the bottom of a lake, slowly pulluting the water..."

*our conversation is interrupted by a massive explosion in the distance. It looks like the hills just been bombed, there's almost nothing left of it.*

"Snake, there is only one man capable of such a random explosion..."

"Absol."

*Me and B.B. take off for the hill to met absol*

*watches Absol* Hmm, while Notus is away, I guess I'd better play. *silently tunnels under the hill* He should be about... here. *sets up glass boxing on three sides, floor to ceiling. places dynamite in the the box, finishes the walling* Ok, so now that this is set... *saunters away from hill, sets off dynamite* Sweet, now that Absol is... no longer a factor, I guess I need to deal with Legendaries tamer... *superimposes brand new hill and castle in time and space* With this done, any attacks will be redirected to another place, leaving the hill (and myself and Notus, when he returns) safe. In other words, I'm queen of the hill! Hurry back Notus, and bring reinforcements just in case.

That was quite... Ramdom. I like it. =)

Fortunatelly our fortress was built with an underground reinforced section, so our main forces were protected from the explosion.

Now for the payback!

...Well seems Rose ninjaed me on this one. Thanks partner! I'm gonna help our forces store everything into the castle, so keep watch for a while ok?

*me and B.B. are about a mile from the hill when we see Absol engulfed in a sudden explosion*

"Damn."

*we watch as a new fortress suddenly appears on the hill, apparently pulled from further down in the time stream*

"We going back to the original plan, Ethic" The Boss flips out his Cell again

*The Boss gets a staus report from Kaz, The Troops land in a large boat on a beach to the east before they finish talking, along with MG Zeke.*

"Twenty... twenty-three including you, me, and Zeke. This is going to be a one sided battle."

*the sound of chopper blades is heard, we turn to see the chopper we got off of a while ago headed right for us, snake throws me to the ground as a hail of machine gun fire lands just short of where I was standing a moment ago. He takes out a pistol and fires three rounds at the tail rotor, all three hit, but are ineffective*

"We left your doppelganger on board, he probably killed everyone and high-jacked the chopper!" Boss had to yell over the sound of the chopper blades returning.

*i reach into my pocket in pull out the MSM, which i stole from Tamer2 at the wall*

"Eat HEEEELLLLLLFIIIIIIRRRREEE!!!!!!!"

Ifrit_XIV.jpg

*the power of the summoning distorts my voice, as Ifrit is called forth and rushes the chopper, an inferno cloaking it's body as it slices the craft cleanly in half with one swipe of it's claws. The chopper explodes into a ball of flames as the two halves crash into the ground*

*I turn to boss*

"that fort, there's something off about it, almost like a hole in time... She used another sorcery, this time, she has no idea the possible consequences of what she's done..."

*The Boss hikes down to the beach, i follow him*

"We'll need to redo the plan then, and find some cover."

*I summon Carbuncle to reverse the light waves around us, making us invisible.*

"Done with the cover, let's do this."

*Me, boss, and the troops sit down and begin to brainstorm*

*sits, stares into the distance, and waits*

That was quite... Random. I like it. =)

Fortunatelly our fortress was built with an underground reinforced section, so our main forces were protected from the explosion.

Now for the payback!

...Well seems Rose ninjaed me on this one. Thanks partner! I'm gonna help our forces store everything into the castle, so keep watch for a while ok?

You betcha!

*Snake was in the middle of explaining when he saw Rosesong sitting on a high perch inside the fort, apparently watching.*

"Does that time effect thingie go all around the castles territory?"

"No, just inside the castle itself..."

*I turn were he's looking and also see rosesong*

"she's completely vunerable up there, a good sniper could take her out from here"

*Snake makes a phone call. A few moments later, and incredibly old man is seen parachuting from a plane. The END lands on the soft sand of the beach and begins scouting perches to take aim from.*

"Ah, good choice Snake, but didn't you... kill him? Like, decades ago?"

"Don't ask questions about how he's still standing after that, I don't really know how myself."

*Having found a good perch, the END Takes aim at Rose.*

500px-MGS3MosinNagantTheEnd4.jpg

*he fires a single round, the bullet hits rose squarely the throat and she begins to fall from the perch on the fortress, dead, once and for all. Hopefully. Hopefully.*

"The world's logic is falling apart."

*Me and Boss turn to look at the man, suprised he spoke at all*

"What do you me-"

*Just then, the parachute that he descended with... worked in reverse, pulling him back up into the sky, much faster than he'd fallen from it. he was gone in an instant.*

"What the hell...?" Boss stared at the sky for a minute, then sat back down.

*we again begin brainstorming.*

*Gardevoir used Heal Pulse! Rose came back to life* Damn it, I thought I made that high enough.... *superimposes entire hill in time and space up to 100 feet above the fort and to 100 feet below ground* Ok, so now that I've fixed that... Notus, can you figure out where the snipers are specifically so that we can begin to plan a counterstrike?? *returns to perch, now protected* Time to watch for enemies again.

Hey look I'm at MSF mother base!

THANKS ROSE!!!

*grabs entire combat division and our metal gears*

TROOPS! LETSA GO!

*falls on top of Rose from a Hind-D*

hello crazy lady, bye crazy lady!

*msf troops pump Rose with lead from the Vulcan cannons on the Hind*

*runs to Notus*

here buddy! I found you a playmate!

*throws The Fury at him*

I hope you like burning to death while being hunted by a psychotic freak!!!

IM BURGER KING OF THE HILL NOW!

Looks like i'm late... Huh?

*Ray jumps out of the water*

*Squints eyes*

Looks like Absol is on the top... But how...

*Burn, BURN!*

He got The Fury with him? That's smart on his part... Guess i have to make my way to the top and see what's happening...

RAY! Let's go!

(...)

Dude, seriously, the superimposition I placed on the hill means that as soon as you try to come near it you're just teleported to a different place-- or back to where you were just standing. You have to figure out how to break the time-space dimensionality in order to get anywhere close to the hill. Why do you think Ethic and the troops were trying to figure out how to get to us?

*sigh* Anyway, let's make this quick. *flings knives, 5 at a time, towards Absol* Now that you've been lacerated into shreds, let's try this again.

*creates time-space barrier that encircles the entire hill like a dome, with a 500ft radius* This barrier, if touched, simply relocates the person that touched it to either the other side of the dome without having gotten to the hill or puts you back where you were just standing (and giving you a horrible sense of deja vu). All attacks are redirected at the attacker. Things may leave the dome, but can't come back in.

Rose is my name, magic's the game, and currently I'm queen of the hill. Notus, can you prepare forces ASAP in case they figure how to get passed my dimensional barrier? *goes back to watching the horizon for threats*

Oh, and I'd better clean this up *flings Absol's body out of the dome*

Edited by Rosesong

YES!

Les Absols Terribles was a success!

You just shredded Solid Absol!

*uses Absol Magic : D*

SHUBUBBUNUN!!!!!!! Uhhh!!!

*dome disappears*

Now I'll shred you crazy lady!

*slash*

King!

Now to go and deal with all this junk Rose has in place...

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

"Snake... is that?"

*I look off in the distance to see absol has taken the fortress, but it seem's he's forgotten to kill notus*

"Yup, Ethic, it's him. Just like the END said, 'the logic of the world is falling apart'"

"Damn, and i'd just thought of having Garitina take us all into the distortion world and then back the this one, behind the barrier... Oh well.

*I stand up along with the Boss.*

"Let's go take out Notus since he's still around to start trouble."

*The boss gets inside of Zeke, I summon Bahamuat and begin to scout the area from atop his back*

Bahamut_FF7.jpg

"Where you at notus?"

The hunt is on. Winter is coming. in it's wake shall be a safe haven for all soldiers of all nations.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

As Tamer is sent away I walk up the conveniently placed trapdoor near Melstrom.

Carefull Maelstrom, behind you!

*Brings forth Xerneas and Moonblasts Absol away*

You forgot about him. Anyway, thanks for dealing with Tamer this time, but I'm sure he'll be back. If you consider joining me and Rose to defend the hill against his forces we would be most honored.

While you think about it let me fix this mess.

*Revives Rose*

Sorry for being late partner, Absol caught me completely off guard this time...But that won't happen again.

"Xerneas, use Misty Terrain!"

Now that all the hill and its surroundings are a fairy field, Absol's strange powers won't work anymore.

"*casts Path to Exile, banishing L Tame and his Bahamut from this plane of existence*"

You think you can touch me with this?

Me and bahamuat find ourselves suddenly transported to another dimension.

Luckily, it just so happens to be the distortion world.

*Flies around, and finds garitina*

"Hey, you think you could let us out of here, buddy?"

*Giratina tears open a hole leading back to the other world, Bahamaut and I go through it, only to find ourselves surrounded by mist.*

"where the hell did all this mist come from? Some one must've been messing with field effects..."

* Bahamaut flaps his magnificent wings ferociously, trying to clear some of the fog so we can see, but alas, to no avail.*

"what's that noise?"

*I hear the sound of something mechanical nearby, it must be Zeke with Snake inside.*

*we fly over to it to see that Zeke is sitting on the ground a few dozen feet away from the fog, Big boss is sitting on the mechs shoulder, a pair of thermo-binoculars in his hand as he stares deep into the mist. We land next to him.*

"Where were you?"

"someone sent me to the distortion world."

"Rose?"

"No, the power signature was different this time, but speaking of that wanna-be Magick weilder, she's put up another time-space barrier around the fort."

"Any idea how to get around it."

*I recall the idea I got when we were faced with this same issue earlier*

"Yes, where I just came from, the distortion world. It exist and functions opposite of this world, but the laws of science logic and magick don't flow the same there. We should be able to pass through there and re-enter this world just behind the barrier, but let's make it more interesting..."

"what do you mean?"

"Get on, we'll fly to mother base and I'll tell you on the way"

*B.B. hops on Bahamauts back, we take off and land five minutes later at mother base. we dismount Bahamaut and walk into the central command station.*

"So, basically, you want to have Zeke launch the Nuke we equiped on it, and have that Giritina thing tear open a portal to the distortion world and another one back in this one just behind the barrier?"

"Yeah, basically, but we don't have to nessacarilly use the nuke. You got a hefty Cruise Missle supply here, right?"

"Yes, we do."

"Then we can use those instead. Let's get started."

*I take out the master summon materia, and summon carbuncle. It uses it's power to reverse the fabric of space and time, tearing open a new hole into the distortion world. I hope on Bahamaut's back and fly in, with a cell phone to contact snake with.*

*I again find garitina and explain my plan to it. It agrees to help. I contact Boss and tell him to launch the missles. Back at mother base, Hundreds of Cruise missles fill the air, all of them headed for the hill, then the portal opens, they fly through the distortion world for a few minutes, then back into a new portal to the other world. I fly towards the hole that Garitina first made to let me out and watch in glee.*

"Look at that beautiful ball of destruction..."

NTS_-_BEEF_-_WATUSI.jpg

*The explosion begins to move beyond the fort, but is asorbed by the Barrier around it, completely containing the explosion in a perfect spear*

"Hey, Bahamaut, your the king of Dragon's right, so let's go get your royal army and take down those underground tunnels beneath the fort"

*Bahamaut roars with approval, and we take of for his Domain*

Edited by Legendaries tamer