King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hops out of a Blackhawk helicopter from about 20 feet through the chimney onto the floor*

Ouch... Landing shock sucks...

I hope I didn't make your tea spill, that was a sweet jump though...

*takes off my sunglasses that display the ABSOLHOUND symbol across the sides epically*

And by the way...

I like Gulf style macadamia nut cookies...

And sweet tea...

*opens mission/survival pack, and pulls out a box a cookies and a canned glass of sweet tea, both of which are camo colored.*

Nice day...

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Because the patriots made us, they made this topic and disguised themselves as some reborn member... They used this hill, bribery... Propaganda... They just wanted us to play their pointless game.. But they need to learn that soldiers aren't tools... And now we must show that by drinking various delicious beverages that go good with cookie snacks...

If I remember what Notus said correctly, you lot were clobbering each other over the hill for immortality or something similar.

Personally I've come here just to muck everything up for fun, but should there be a respectable cause, I'll lend whatever aid I can.

That includes tea time, apparently, and vacuum cleaners lol

Also it appears that my... Wind brother, as I infer from his words to be, has been altered in a dark manner.

... Buuuuuuuuut I could be wrong. It's just what the winds tell me. *noms another cookie*

*Death watches the tea party from the hill*

O_o

Ah, screw it!

*Death releases Notus and materializes on the Mountain*

"Are there any cookies left?" It says in a hungry tone.

*Notus flies through the window into the room*

"Holy crap, I'm starving after all this... Is there space for one more?" He says. "Also, I've got some birthday cake, would you like some?"

Hey Ethic, come here too! And bring Morgan Freeman and your cake!

Yes, yes, there's plenty enough for all. Feel free to sit anywhere you please.~ *gestures to the big sitting room of the castle*

Also, it's about time you finally visited, Death! I've been asking Hades to tell you to come over for a while now. You said we were gonna play video games together. *pouts*

*jumps off rocking chair and plops onto a white bean bag, which sits next to a black bean bag in front of a TV screen mounted on the wall. A white drawer built into the wall pops out from below the TV screen, with a couple of gaming consoles like an XBox, PS3 and even 4 set inside. A small cabinet opens to show a bunch of CDs for the Playstation consoles*

Ehh... What do you feel like playing?

*a glass of milk(or a cup of tea if you prefer tea)sets itself on the coffee table alongside the massive plate of cookies*

(Thanks too Zephyr :lol: !)

*gaming noises*

KO!

*Death looses the match*

"Wait, am I... dead? Nooooooooooooooooo!"

*Death disappears*

And this, kids, is how Death got defeated thanks to a video game.

*Notus is still eating...*