King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Alright, guess It would be good to take a break from our continuous brawl...)

*Having arrived at our positions, me and Sol watch as... Death Released Notus!! well... That was unexpected. We see Notus fly up to Zephyr's castle, then disappear inside. Death just kinda... Fades away, unepically. Morgan Freeman contacts me on the Walkie Talkie.*

"Ethic, Did you just see that?"

*I pick up*

"Yes sir, I did. It appears that... there's a tea party going on at Zephyr's place."

"Oh, A tea party, well, since Death just dissapeared now, I believe we can all relax until he pops up again. Everyone, Head to Zephyr's castle, and bring the celebration cake, we've earned it after that easy win!"

*twenty minutes later, the Members of the Twilight Order Phases through the walls of the sitting room, I walk up to the table, placing the cake there as I see everyone hanging out.*

"Hey there guys, hope you don't mind If we join in. And we brought cake!"

Alright it's time to finish this. Launch an ICBM on the hill [...] Yes same one as always.

Now then. Time to go take over this mountain.

(And yes this is starting to move into RP territory. Try to keep the posts on topic)

But Tempest, the posts are on topic! We just took a slight break from fighting over the hill for immortality based reasons to have a tea party and have fun before we go back to killing one another! Speaking of which, can I have some cake, Ethic?

Ah, this break was great but Tempest is right. Thanks for the hospitality Zephyr, and if you wanna know a reason to fight over the hill... Well, it's fun!

*Throws Rose into a pool filled with hungry Carvanhas*

See?

(Also, I have an idea for an KotH based RP, I'm just working on it a little more. What you guys think?)

Brilliant thinks I. But at any rate, sayonara Notus. *as Notus looks around in confusion, pop up trampoline launches him to outer space, where he is subsequently pulled into the sun* Now... *teleports to the hill* I'm the queen!

Burns Rose at the stake, Just Like I said I would someday.

Guess I'm king of the hill again. I'm kinda tired of this whole monarchy occupation...

*Starts searching the classifieds section of the morning paper for a new job.*

I quit my horrible job at mcdonalds and come back to the hill.

I send out my lvl60 Gardevoir named Friend and order it to use moon blast on Absol...

*It's super effective! the Foe Absol fainted!*

*A battle victory theme plays.*

I call back Friend and climb the hill, kicking absol out of the way.

Screw mcdonalds, I'll take being king over that mess any day.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

I kill the manager and set the restaurant ablaze, and once again come back to the hill, carrying a piece of burning timber in my hands.

Since it seems that burning at the stake didn't work, I toss the burning wood to the top of the hill where rose stands, and watch as the mound of dirt is engulfed in an inferno.

Now, then, to ensure I don't get hired elsewhere.

*calls all the places I applied to, tells them that they want to hire me, then I would like to quit in advance right now.*

That's better. and I'm king.

*uses revive*

K I'm better!

And nobody thought to catch me too?!

YES! YES!

*Puts on an Absol-fitted cloak, and walks behind Notus*

My old rival...

Western Showdown time...

*pulls out a single action army and unleashes 3 bullets into Notus, I then blow off the muzzle smoke and take over the hill*

King!

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

*Notus is reborn!*

Actually, that's a great idea!

*uses Masterball*

*Gotcha! Absol was caught!*

Now I'm king of the hill!

*Do you want to give a nickname to the captured Absol?*

[insert evil laugh]

You got rid of the piano murderer! But alas, your reign must come to an end. *kills Zephyr execution style* I'm queen! *holds Master Ball firmly*

Edited by Rosesong