King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Climbs back up the hill and uses fling on Bibarel, sending him flying through the air and banishing him to some far off land for being so cliche*

"We have moved past such simple methods of Conquest for this hill!"

*Leans back in lazy boy recliner, begins reading the paper.*

"Well, what do you know? Looks like I'm king."

"When Ethic grabs the paper a hidden rope is pulled, triggering a bomb beneath his chair"

"Ethic's blasting of again!... In pieces B)."

Looks like you're wrong... My hill fellas, give up!

*teleports everyone else into solid cliff face, and places sealing spell on them for good measure*

I'm King!

Hey, I created that spell! *unweaves binding for self, leaving others trapped* Die poser! *thousands of cats maul K_H* I'm queen!

*uses Aura Sphere*

it's super effective!

*Zephyr uses two Physical Steel type moves*

Zephyr missed!

*Absol's Masterball breaks from Zephyr's first move*

it's not very effective...

*uses Counter*

it's super effective! Zephyr Fainted!

"nice try, Zephyr, but you're going to have to do better than that, and i'm now king. Who's Next!?"

Edited by K_H

*Rose's Steelix uses iron tail (in previous post)*

it isn't very effective...

K_H got knocked halfway around the world before bouncing once!

*K_H's Pachirisu and Emolga use Discharge on rose*

it's super effective!

it's super effective!

*K_H slams into Rosesong after bouncing once because of the move from Steelix, smashing her into tiny pieces*

"It seems that I Keep on Bouncing Back! Nice try. Mine now!"

Edited by K_H

I Borrowed this bad boy from an old friend of mine...

1255792704791.jpg

*Loads a single shell into it, aims it at Notus's Friend...*

My Gardevoir gives out factors in the enviorment

"Wind Speed, 2 miles, Temperature: 67 degrees farenhiet, Angle of descent-"

"Quit that, Friend. this isn't like aiming a sniper rifle..."

*Fires the gun, cuasing a massive explosion, killing Notus and his friend in black*

*Runs over to the hill, inspects the damge...*

"Alriiiiight... I'm King" :Kappa:

*K_H summons Weegee to take care of notus' "friends"*

*Weegee uses Signature Move*

"DIE"

It's Hyper effective!

It's Hyper effective!

*uses Aura sphere on Notus*

a critical hit! it's super effective! (remember, you were still possesed by Shadow, giving you a Dark typing.)

Summoned Monster fainted!

Black Shinigami fainted!

goon Notus fainted!

I declare Tamer, Absol, and myself Co-Kings!

Edited by K_H

*the fragments of my shattered soul are rescued by Morgan Freeman, who is watching all of this from Afar alongside the OOT...*

2417_FPT2_00103R.jpg*My body is then caught in a web like substance, then flung high in the air... I land on a cliff face some distance away...*

Spider man cuts me loose and then dives off the edge of the cliff, yelling out as he does.

FCSM.jpg

"Everybody gets ONE, Ethic."

"Point taken."

*I go back to the hill, and see as K_H deals with Notus and declares he, absol and I co-Kings*

"Nope, Absolutely not, I already went down that road once, and I ain't doing it again!"

*Uses Fling on K_H, sending him soaring to the Northen wall, where he will live in Exile for even proposing this*

Again, I am king. :Kappa:

Edited by Legendaries tamer

i still have my trusty mind-to-universe link!

*Drops 9001 10-Kiloton H-bombs on Ethic, where they explode, killing everyone in the blast radius and irradiating the land*

"THAT'S for Exiling me!"

*Deletes the program that contains the MGS Base and all related things from the code of the universe. Ethic falls to his death when he respawns*

"THAT'S for trying to not allow Absol to become king, even though you're allied to him!"

*Teleports hill away from the irradiated land, and to the North Wall, right under my feet. also uses disbanded soldiers to fortify the defenses*

"and on top of that, I'M KING!!!"

Edited by K_H

*Drops 9001 10-Kiloton H-bombs on Ethic, where they explode, killing him and irradiating the land*

"THAT'S for Exiling me!"

*Deletes the program that contains the MGS Base and all related things from the code of the universe. Ethic falls to his death when he respawns*

"THAT is for trying to not allow Absol to become king, even though you're allied to him!"

*Teleports hill away from the irradiated land, and to the North Wall, right under my feet. also uses disbanded soldiers to fortify the defenses*

"and on top of that, I'M KING!!!"

Hate to tell you, but our allies lasted up to tea on Zephyr's hill. We then realized it's an all for one quest. With that being said... *storms hill, corners K_H* In addition to my magic, I also eat souls. They're my food, and, well.... *reveals ginger hair* So yeah. *munches down K_H's soul quickly* what to do about the body... Oh, I got it! *uncovers the pit of doom, kicks body in, recovers* And I've placed a spell on the lid. No one except me can touch it. I'm queen!

Nice try, but i, too, was a redhead, when i was younger!

*Rosesong Implodes from the Void she consumed*

*uses Levitate to halt my descent*

*uses spell so that only I (or Absol) can go in the pit and survive*

I guess that means that i am King Under the hill, where no one can get at me! thanks for the protective spell, rose!

(insert Evil Mastermind's laugh here)

Edited by K_H

After THAT little incident, i teleport Rosesong and the hill back to a more temperate clime, and agree with her declaration of being High Queen, while giving myself the lesser title of Low King. (this means that she has MUCH more authority than me, but i get the throne in the case of her death!)

Edited by K_H

:mellow:...

<_<,

-_-*Facepalms*

*Teleports Rammus off somewhere unseen*

*uses Aura Sphere on Bibarel*

It's Hyper Effective! (x8 Damage due to Normal, Double Dark, and Steel typings!)

Bibarel fainted!

"Now that that annoyance is out of the way, who's next to try for the hill? i'm outta here."

*Teleports to mountain in the scenery, where he is unnoticeable, and watches as the madness continues*

(Hill is empty)

Edited by K_H