King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Before Rosesong Swung by, i left a Decoy on the hill to fool anyone who tried to do that, then ran off really quickly.*

"a good Planning Person always has a Contingency plan in case the first plan fails! Nice try, Rosesong, but i'm still King!"

*kills Rosesong using an artillery barrage*

Edited by K_H

K_H Woke Up!

BreloomBot has angered K_H and was Rollout'd Away!

Bibarel has angered K_H and was Rollout'd Away!

now i'm king again!

Edited by K_H

*Creates a Tornado over the sea, which sucks sharks into it and moves to the hill and mountain. Living sharks starts raining down at you, killing everybody*

Believe me or not, that's an actual movie plot.

Whatever, I'm King again.

Edited by Notus

Gaddamnit, I took a break from the fighting, why are you all picking on me?!

... Fine, you all asked for it.

*slaps Notus, Rose, and K_H hard enough for them to pass out, trapping them in terrible nightmares with their deepest fears in them like being dragged through hours and hours of shoe shopping, smelling a sweaty clown's pair of feet, no internet, the end of the world, and also paying taxes*

*straps said three into steel chairs in K_H's castle's dungeon*

*returns to mountain castle for tea, after planting a clone on the infamous hill, whereupon clone declares itself as ruler*

*Wakes up in steel chair*

"What the?!" this is my own castle!

*Teleports self out of Dungeon, and other two to the Hill, where they promptly challenge Zephyr's Clone*

*heads to parapet to watch the fireworks of their battle*

*merges with the darkness and escapes the sealed Attic via shadow travel*

"That won't right, Rose..."

*Arrives from the shadows at the hill, Kills Zephyrs clone by destroying it's mind, and merges back into the shade, reemerging on the Parapet next to K_H, Placing a hand on his shoulder.*

"Using weapons of mass destruction...Screwing around with the codes of the Universe... How shameful, K_H."

*Delivers a roundhouse Kick to the side of K_H's face, knocking him off the parapet, and watches as he plummets to his death.*

"Still have some loose ends..."

*Sends out Friend, Orders the gardevoir to use Teleport on Rose and Notus, sending Notus to a caved in mine shaft with no hope of escape, and rose to the center of the center of the sun, where she burns to death.*

Well, His Grace has returned.

King. :Kappa:

*Orders the Grand Meister to conduct the coronation ceremony again.*

K_H hung on using Sturdy!

"Did you forget, or what?"

*uses Full Heal on self, teleports next to Tamer, releases his Gengar, has it use Curse on Gardevoir, and then Telekinetically Dropkicks Tamer off of the parapet, which makes him fall to his death, then declares Notus King. (Notus might not be able to escape, but no one can get at him.)*

Your Move.

Edited by K_H

*I am revived by my Gardevoir using her psychic powers to teleport me to saftey.*

"Sturdy, huh... He used a full heal... Fool, doesn't he realize that it doesn't restore health, only fixes status issues?"

*Uses the dark to tear open a hole to the distortion world.*

"Garitina, get your ass out here and help me out, you owe me after-all!"

"Fine..."

*Garitina tears through the vortex, and fights Kenny's Gengar...*

Garitina Vanished Instantly!

The foe Gengar used Curse!

the foe Gengar missed!

Garitina used Shadow Force!

It's super effective!

The foe Gengar Fainted!

*Garitina then breaks the seal on Kenny's pokeball, releasing gengar from his control, the two Pokemon both disappear into the Distortion world*

"Now then," I say as I walk back on to the parapet.

"friend, use Calm mind, Psychic, And Moonblast!!"

Friend used calm mind!

Friend's Sp.Attack rose!

Friend's Sp.Defense rose!

The Foe Kenny used Usurp!

It doesn't affect the True King however...

Friend used Psychic, The Foe Kenny was tossed off of the Parapet and high into the air!

The Foe Kenny's Sp.Defense fell!

The Foe Kenny is unable to move!

Friend used Moonblast!

The Foe Kenny is destroyed by the blast!

*victory theme plays*

well, that was my move, hope you enjoyed it. :Kappa:

*Coronation begins inside the castle.*

Edited by Legendaries tamer

i'm not an active player in this, Tamer!

THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GETTING IT NOW!

*Respawns*

*teleports to Tamer's side*

"Now, Tamer,

NO BUNNYING ALLOWED!!!!!!

"

*The shockwave from my loud voice deafens everyone on the world*

*Teleports Tamer and myself to tallest spire, with Tamer between me and the edge*

*Tamer recovers his hearing*

"Sayanara."

*Tamer splats on the hill*

"You Are King No Longer."

(NO KING, NEXT KING CANNOT BE TAMER.) :Kappa:

Edited by K_H

(Well sorry If I bunnied a little, it happens from time to time. BTW, you were technically an active player in this, as you were the one currently occupying the hill, even if you declared Notus king in your stead, we regard the King as the one who physically controls the hill)

*I respawn in the citadel tower of my Island fortress, yeah, It's still in my possession.*

well... How interesting... It seems that Kenny thinks he has the unbridled wraith, the sheer and unwavering power, the high authority, that is needed to forbid others from claiming sovereignty over the hill. A grant and lofty power, that. but only one that lies with the true ruler of the hill, and so far, it is safe to say that no one has fulfilled that prophecy yet... not even I.

And it is a direct violation of the high law of the land to Forbid another from challenging one's claim to the hill unless one is proven to be the true Monarch... As a wielder of the power of the twilight, and therefore tasked upholder of the Old law, I must bring this crime to the attention of my supperior...

*Goes to the floating castle of the Order Of The Twilight. informs Morgan Freeman- 2417_FPT2_00103R.jpg

He is not pleased by this transgression. He deputizes me as interim- commander of the OOT, and assigns me to eliminate the transgressor in question. With his Orders, the entire might of our Ancient order is at my disposal.*

"Ethic, Uphold the balance. If it is known that the old high law can be broken with impunity, the world will fall into chaos. You must not fail."

*The Order's army descends to the hill*

I step up to the front gates of K_H's castle, and speak with the authority invested in me.

"K_H, you have broken high-old law, the code which has governed this land since the war over the hill began Eons ago! I, Ethic, A wielder of the power of the balance, twilight, have been granted the authority of the Lord Commander of the Order of the Twilight, and given strict orders to hunt you down and remove you from this world, through any means necessary, as it was assigned to me by the Grand Master of our Order, Morgan Freeman, The Great Explainer, he who destroys confusion over movie plots!!!"

The Order lets out a battle roar behind me, adding to the volume of my declaration.

"According to the old guidelines set by the creators of high-old law, You, K_H, also known as Kenny, are charged with the crime of Denying Claim to the Hill without proper legal authority, and hereby sentenced to..."

I wait for Morgan Freeman to speak the verdict, as according to High-old Law, Only the Grand master of the order can do so.

"Banishment from the realm, Verdict Effective Immediately!!!!!!"

*The air begins to ripple, the Order's Army moves away from the castle. A voice rings out from somewhere.*

"WE, THE HIGH COUNCIL OF OLD, HEREBY FIND THESE ACCUSATIONS AS TRUE. THE VERDICT OF EXILE IS HEREBY AUTHORIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The Earth itself begins to rock in a 12.0 earthquake as the power of the high council go to work on the castle, and more specifically, the individual atop one of it's spires. A burst of light brighter than a thousand suns appears.*

the shaking stops. the light fades, and where K_H's castle once stood is now nothing but empty ground. The castle has simply... been wiped out of existence in this world... along with it's owner.

"Our work here is done."

*We head back to the castle, I report to Morgan Freeman. Mission successful.*

I hereby abdicate my current claim on the hill. it will full into the sovereignty of the next person who arrives at it. Even K_H, should he find a way to return from exile beyond this dimension, as no one's claim may be trampled upon so blatantly as forbidding the next person from becoming king. The hill is vacant... for the first time in a very long time... The hill is left vacant by the individual who defeated the former occupier. Do what you want with it, but remember...

3.jpg

Morgan Freeman is watching you. :Kappa:

Oh... okay... I kinda just left the hill open for whoever wanted it. You really didn't have to do that to me. but Oh well...

*The farmer gloves come off* (Let's see who gets this reference...)

Hey, I found an old friend sleeping in the earth's core. it's really not as hot as you all think it is down here.

molten_behemoth__groudon_by_ggfied-d5xr8

He's looking well. And I think he's willing to give a lift to the surface.

*Breaks through the crust riding on groudon, a torrent of molten rock and stone erupts from underneath the hill, falling upon Rose and burning her to death* (Anyone else noticing I theme with that?)

"Why thank you, old friend."

*Groudon goes back to sleep in the core. Friend once again stands by my side, as a gardevoir's loyalty to it's trainer is not dependent on whether or not it is bound to a pokeball.*

I'm going to try abdicating again. Whoever takes the hill next, You don't have to kill me, because I won't even be here.

*Begins walking away,*

Oh, and remember...

rs_560x415-131203140214-1024.morgan-free

He's watching you.

*Walks off into the sunset.*

*Hill is unoccupied*

*Warps Back to this dimension*

*Teleports next to Tamer*

"you do realize that I deleted that bit of code, right?"

*MGS Base Vanishes, and my castle Reappears as History Corrects itself*

"However, i'm no longer one of the people fighting over the hill for Kingship, so..."

*Adds MGS Base back into the code of the Universe*

"and remember,

He's Watching You, Too."

(HILL IS STILL EMPTY)

Edited by K_H