King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... This is gonna be awkward... *grabs Zeph, steals pants* Now that the weird part is done... *empties hill from pockets, tosses pants back to Zeph* Oops... I may have accidentally put acid in those... Oh well, I'm queen again, no thanks to awkward weirdness

Oh, but I can't use these anymore... *pulls on a clean pair, slaps Rose with the acid-stained pants and deconstructs the hill, fitting the hill again into a big flower pot*

Happy birthday Stratos *offers hill as a birthday gift* oh, and here's some pants! *throws the now deteriorated fabric, dripping with burning acid, into Stratos' face too*

*Graciously accepts hill as present*

"Why thank you, Zephyr."

*Grows angry as Zephyr proceeds to throw a pair of pants dripping with acid in my face*

"Well... I have to say, I liked the first present much better... Oh well... Rodric, if you would be so kind..."

*Rodric, Disciple of the Reaper, forms from the shadows and stands between me and Zephyr...*

Cloak_by_MarkoTheSketchGuy.jpg

"You know what to do, Rodric... just like you tried with Ethic..."

"That wasn't right... how easily you had me killed like that..."

"Don't worry, Rodric... it's going to be a very long war... who says this is going to be the end for you? Maybe you'll rise again... i may consider something... if you take care of the person before you."

"Fine..."

*Rodric enters into Zephyr's mind and begins to erase her from her own memories, turning her into a shell of herself. he then tears her apart and cast her into the River Styx, where the body dissolves in the current*

"Good, now get. You'll recieve a call once I decide what to do with you and all your soon to be slain brethren."

*Rodric disappears without a word*

Well... looks like I am once again...

King :Kappa:

Really?? Ok then... *summons red moon from hell* The keepers aren't welcome (though can't wait to hear their back stories!) and neither are you. *snags IC Rose's spear, plunges it into Strat* I'm queen

*Creates a Barrier of Aura around Rose in a Sphere, then Crushes her with it by making it shrink slowly, giving her quite the painful death. when I'm done with her, I take down the Barrier, and her Compressed Remains go flying EVERYWHERE!*

"Well, I guess that means that you're Queen no longer! I declare Ethic to be King!"

*gets and recovers from a Headache*

(ETHIC IS KING!)

"Now, about this blasted Moon..."

*Sends the Red Moon back to Hell when the real Moon rises.*

The phase of the real moon is a Full moon, and it's the second time it's done so in a month. To add a bit of humor to the situation, I color it Blue for just this night. :Kappa:

*is rebirthed by my father Hades, and by his power is made whole again*

Well thanks, Dad. Yeah yeah, whatever, I'll make sure NOT to come home this time, geez.

Anyway.

Hi guys.

*passes by Ethic and Kenny again, riding Cerberus, who gleefully farts acid gas into the kingdom*

Bye guys lol *rides off into the sunset, leaving the hill empty(and gassed, and rotting, and smelling wonderful)and both Ethic and Kenny gasping for air, only to suffocate in the fumes of a gigantic, hellish, three-headed dog's air bagel*

*Does a "Sam Fisher" on Rose, dropping down from his hiding place in the Tree on the Hill, Goggles and all.*

~~~Rosesong was SplinterCell'd by K_H~~~

*disposes of Rose's body, and then runs off before anyone can kill me*

(HILL IS EMPTY! :Kappa:)

Running off? i would be ashamed if someone who happens to show up in your direction and stab you with their Meteor sword.

"Oops"

*Stabs K_H with my space sword and proceeds to the top of the hill*

"Anybody home? well it looks like I'm the king!" :Kappa:

*Sends Entropy Curse at Zephyr*

suddenly, out of pure Chance, a Frozen Turkey falls out of a Plane, and crashes into Zephyr's Head at Terminal Velocity!

SPLAT

all that remains of Zephyr is a pile of skin, muscle, and broken bones.

"yuck. well, the hill is mine, at the least..."

I BE KING! :Kappa:

*looks at my binoculars*

"Hmm.. the hill seems empty, interesting"

*sips tea*

"I just wait here from a distance a little longer and strike when the time is right."

*sharpens meteor sword*

Edited by typhlosionrulez

*Respawns behind Ty by accident*

"Oops, wrong place."

*Teleports back to mountain castle and waits for the right time to strike*

Edited by K_H