King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you were fighting for the hill, I gather an army of Immortals Terraformars and a Terraformar just massacre the former queen or King, I cook their bodies and give them to the Ghouls. Now, Im not gonna reclaim the hill, just leave the army of Ghouls and Muscular cockroaches, and get the puck out of here.

Have fun.

Too bad that I know exactly how to kill an Immortal...

*Performs the Reverse of the Darkhallow Ritual on October 31st, with the Pentagram encompassing the entire hill, which removes the Immortality from those Immortals*

Those Cockroaches are way too easy to kill.

*Drops Insecticide Bombs on the Hill from a Stealth Bomber, killing the Cockroaches*

Now, to get rid of those Ghouls...

*I Have my Army of Clones, which reached 100,000 in number one year after Holyknight killed off the previous Army, storm the hill, taking out the Ghouls in the Process, and I Abdicate Kingship to Notus*

Edited by K_H

Those Cockroaches are way too easy to kill.

*Drops Insecticide Bombs on the Hill from a Stealth Bomber, killing the Cockroaches*

Great, Now all I had to do is go to Mars, kill those bugs and reclaim the planet for myself.

Too bad that you got distracted by the wrong Planet, Holyknight. The Hill is on Earth, not Mars!

No, not the wrong planet. I´ll leave the hill alone, to live happily in Mars.

Yo, Absol, Catch!

*Throws the Pokeball-proof Armor to Absol*

You don't need to fear Masterballs while in this suit of Armor, since they'll just bounce right off, as will any other kind of Pokeball!

Edited by K_H

*Respawns as a Shiny Lucario (Like the one in my Avatar), and warps behind Jericho*

Hey, Jericho!

*Jericho turns around*

~~~Jericho was FusRoDah'd into the wall of The Pit by Kenny~~~

*Warps next to Absol*

I believe that Jericho just met Joshua, if you get what i'm saying. :Kappa:

*drinks a bottle of cherry-flavored 7-up that I purchased at a Convenience Store, and notices something a little... different.*

Huh?

Kenny's Speed rose!

Kenny's Maximum HP rose sharply!

Kenny's Attack rose!

(I kinda made a few puns and connections there... [Cheri Berries are based off of Cherries, and are Spicy, so that's the Attack Stat; the HP increase is based off of a Pun in the Name {#-up = Extra Lives, HP = how much more Lifeforce a Pokemon contains}; and Added Sugar = Carbohydrates, which increase the Speed Stat in the Games])

Edited by K_H

*giant magnet picks up Absol* That takes care of him... and since Kenny isn't wearing any armor.... *throws Masterball at Kenny* I caught a shiny Lucario! *hangs Masterball around neck* I'm queen :Kappa:

*rose's magnet plucks the bullets out of midair*

(xD)

*uses a dark pulse to blow the armor off*

*psycho cuts Jericho*

(Red and blue victory theme)

"Oh wait that's right..."

*turns to rose*

"Oh boy..."

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

*Rose's magnet pulls the Masterball right off of that necklace, and picks it up*

(XD)

You should've realized that all Pokeballs are partially made of metal!

*Tries to escape the Masterball, but fails. the Magnet didn't break it... From outside the Masterball, this is seen as the Maserball Jumping about a bit, returning to the Magnet after each jump. none of you will be able to pull it off of the magnet.*

Freaking Masterballs... Absol, could you break me out of this?

Edited by K_H

Uhh... Well... Lets see... *grabs jericho's gun to attach to the magnet.

"This should work!"

*slashes the ball by the middle*

"Now if it's cut enough... Then this should work..."

*shoots up pokeball with jericho's gun*

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

*The Masterball breaks from the Bullets, dropping Absol to the ground, along with me in a stream of White Energy, and i Re-materialize out of the Energy when it hits the ground*

Thanks, Absol! it was really cramped in there...

*Turns to Rose*

Now, to deal with you, Rose...

*notices that the magnet is an Electromagnet*

hehehehe... Absol, I have a Plan!

*Heads off to the Power Cord supplying the Electromagnet with energy, and readies a Karate Chop*

HAAAI-YAH!

Kenny used Karate Chop!

*The cord breaks, and the magnet drops everything that it's carrying*

Edited by K_H

I dunno what we should do, Absol. Perhaps we should get protection from being Captured in Masterballs?

*Heads off to Mountain Castle to get Pokeball-proof Armor, then returns with two suits that were Custom Designed, one for me and one for Absol.*

Here, have a Suit of Armor.

*Gives Absol the Suit of Armor designed for him, and puts on the suit of Armor designed for me*

Even if they manage to fix the Electromagnet, they'll be the ones who go onto the Magnet first. these Suits of Armor are Anti-magnetic, so they are unaffected by a Magnet. There's also a layer of Kevlar in the Armor, so the Suits are Bulletproof, too.

*Drinks a Bottle of Cherry-flavored 7-Up*

Kenny's Speed rose!

Kenny's Attack rose!

Kenny's maximum HP rose sharply!

Edited by K_H

Hey, Absol is back! Welcome! Here have this.

*Throws an Abra to Absol and another to Kenny.*

*The Abras teleport to another galaxy, leave the two players mentioned above in an atmosphere-less moon, and teleport back*

... And there they go. King!