King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field. FIIIIEEEEELD. The hill is technically ON the field. *facepalms* The hillS are technically on the field. I sapped everyone's life forces; that is, everyone on the field. AKA, everyone here right now. Now PWB's baking cookies, and the rest are still dead-o's. For the love of Bird Jesus...

Um, PWB, you do realize that me and Absol are on The Hill? so yeah, you just got the life sucked out of you. By Zephyr. Again.

Oh, and Zephyr, i just halted the Flow by Linking my Aura to that of the Earth's. So yeah, when you try to sap my Lifeforce, you have no effect.

Edited by K_H

*slams face into table* I am the hill, and therefore I have power over the grounds that surround it-- fuck it, you guys don't seem to understand what I'm saying, that I AM the hill itself in person. Whatever, you can be my rulers, but you have to decide who's the queen. ==

I-do-what-I-want-loki.gif

^jk, ignore this

what, I, here, behind this laptop, can't slam my face into the table? But if you want an in-game explanation, it's like how the Greek gods can take this form and their human forms... Technically that dirt hill everyone fights over, it is one of my forms (remind me to beautify it later, it's strewn with bodies and lava and shit), while I can manifest in this human form...

*Respawns*

... Holy hell, I completely lost it now.

Oh missile.

*Teleports for behind Absol*

*Absol goes boom*

*Wind blade cuts Kenny in half. And the mountain, making the castle fall on the sea*

Ok, are there any cookies left?

*sitting up in the obsidian castle that I had a long long time ago in this thread, somehow it remained untouched during the entire skirmish so far*

Naw man, that's not really fun anymore :/ it's too hard to explain myself by being the hill, so I'm just gonna sit here and eat the cookies PWB made. Hey, you guys aren't the only ones with powers, you know, I can still summon these cookies even after respawning.