King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accuse the previous king of heresy to the Pope. He starts a crusade to conquer the hill and clenase heresy from this holy place. I, in defense of the only true religion, the Great God Om, am crowned the new king.

Edited by Lugruf

*Continues to sit quietly on MY hill, considering not much has been down to truly take it down*

Oh hey declan, when did you get here?... Wanna play smash?

I've survived 18 summers in Spain. It's not that hot.

Are you forgetting where I came from?! I came from rain and clouds to ridiculous heat

I thought we already established that the Glowing Hill was destroyed? In any case, I got that as a free bonus thanks to the fine print, so yay!

Also, everyone dies eventually, and I never had any of the Ice Cream that got poisoned. Looks like that was a good decision on my part.

*Finishes off the Ice Cream*

You might... regret... that...

*Curls up into a ball, pain starting to wrack my body as I turn Feral*

I spiked... the ice cream... with Night Howler extract...

*Spasms*

AAARRGGGHHH!!!

*gets up on all fours, then kills and consumes BMIC before finishing off the meal with a Pecha Berry, then snarls at anyone who approaches the hill, mauling them if they don't leave quickly*

((My Feral Version is currently in possession of the hill, and the corpse of someone who was unwise enough to stick around is at the foot of the hill.))

Edited by K_H

You do realize that people and animals do things that are not morally right while under the influence of Night Howlers, right? Additionally, if you were truly Poisonberry Flavored, you'd be 'PoisonberryIceCream', not 'BlueMoonIceCream'. Also, there was the Pecha Berry I had afterwards.