296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

almost as bad as 70

There's a new champion and the champ is like the president and leads the region. But he's evil and abuses the power. Secret organization plots to go back in time and stop him before the bad things he does happens. Eh?

I'd say staying in the time and trying to fix it would make it less 'sci-fi', but V for Vendetta came to mind in as that scenario.

Also, the whole 'government' taking over thing seems a bit off. I'd say we could go back to the 'Deoxys' meteorite thing, but I'm personally unsure how it would go any farther than 'strong pokemon, destroy all who oppose us'.

Edited by TurboAura

It's a book report, All Quite on the Western Front. I left my book in my locker at school so I'm going off of memory and (this may not seem much to you but it does to me.) it has to be 5 paragraphs with 10 sentences minimum.

Edit: Well, not really a book report, character analysis paper. Where you write down traits and characteristics of a person in the story

Edited by EXLink32

@Iron: Welcome back!

@Azery: There is only one thing that comes to my mind from the word 'Iblis'. Something of pure horror, fire, a horrible future, and the number 6. If I need to clarify, then my reference is of little use.

Edited by TurboAura

reality sucks, well, the college part of it that is

also, can I tell a quick story? So I was doing some dex nav chaining for a shiny ralts (male one to be more specific cause shiny mega gallade is awesome). After two hours surprisingly I finally got a shiny ralts......but it was female and adamant with the worst Sp. Atk IVs in existence ._.''

I knew I wasn't going to get the best outcome, but getting the worst is something I really didn't want ;_;

Edited by IronWraith