1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

1,000!!!!

Halfway there!!

I have a huge urge to post a song. But I don't like it......must resist....urge...to post....a.....song

I'm sorry, this song just pops into my head every time I think were halfway there to 2,000 >>''

Edited by IronWraith

1) Iron has 69 posts xD

2) I got a Larvesta with 4 IVs so far. It doesn't have speed nor sp. atk IVs so that one is not up for trading. I'm almost there to the 5 and 6 IVs!

3) I found a Ditto mirage island! Finally!

Sorry for the slow progress from me though. It's because of those pesky Dittos and that I haven't been feeling too well lately. Stupid seasonal allergies...

oh god, I gotta make a new post >>''

also, yea, hate seasonal allergies. Once spring comes I'm gonna be sneezing, a lot. Spring and summer are my least favorite seasons. Allergies + heat + bugs (bees/wasps to be more specific) = bad time ;_;

at least I'll be inside most of the time but, sometimes those pesky things get inside.

Edited by IronWraith

@Azery: Hmm, that seems interesting cool.

Weirdly, the second I saw that(don't ask me how), my mind buzzed with the idea of a team based on the old Roman Empire, seeking to destroy anything that currently stands as government to re-find a similar utopian empire... Only to realize at the end of thinking how similar my idea seems to be a bit to similar to the premise of Team Meteor. 😰 If someone can help me 'save' this evil team idea, please do.

Edited by TurboAura

@Dark: Very true. I guess I was focusing more on the 'recreation' idea than the actual Roman Empire atributes. Perhaps they'd be influencing other towns to join under them and follow the team's governmental rules for safety/utopia.

Edited by TurboAura

• Veterans

The hair's a bit weird but i've got it on the cleaning up :P.

Also for the evil team....try and think of a legendary or a supah rare pokemon that hasnt been the main legendary of an already existing pokemon game.Then make the plot accordingly-shrugs-

Edited by Scub