Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Due to how close Sableye was, the Fire Blast hit him head on, fainted.

"Y'know, you don't have to layer on attack after attack and cancel it immediately once it falls through."

*Returns Sableye* "Though I guess it doesn't matter, since the play just ended."

Anywho, pretty neat interpretation, though I feel that Drilbur->Mawile made it LESS like a beast. (lol) And I guess Shun just had to be the princess.

Edit: Wait a minute; You used Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Overheat, Fire Blast and Psychic during the battle. 6 Attacks, one status. So basically, you used a cheating moveset in even Ymora logic.

Edited by TurboAura

You need to follow SOME logic. I thought you were annoyed when stuff just gets pulled out of nowhere.

@ExLink: Coordinators' pokemon present "Beauty and the Beast," Commander went ahead and posted it all to save time.

Edited by TurboAura

Hmm, doubles huh? Well, guess if it's for the whole 'block,' I'll go with Kiai and Jet then. Best combo I've got, and it seems to help against Ryan as well.

I'll even get to pull off some extra Combos with Copycat.

Edited by TurboAura

@Link: Nope, they cannot. Those items are just for their fun and entertainment. The Air balloon is for Corona to understand how she could fly when she actually has wings (but Corona assumed it was for fun and games since she's a baby). The Metal Coat is for Zared to fix up his scratched up jaw and stuff.