296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

ello

don't you just hate it when you wake up really early and then go back to sleep when you have classes starting in the morning. woke up at 6, then went back to sleep to wake back up at 8 am. Had a hard time resisting the urge to close my eyes in all of my classes >>''

That reminds me of the last bit of foreign language classes I took back in high school. I was taking french, and its like I wasn't even learning french half of the class because my teacher usually talked about personal issues and I kinda started losing interest with the personal issues after a while because it felt like it was starting to go on repeat after a while.

@Dark: NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!! nah, jk. I occasionally had some fun with algebra at times. Can't say that I'm having any atm though because the stuff I'm learning now is pretty similar to what I've learned in high school. I can barely remember my spanish classes, last time I took spanish was like, 7th grade.

Edited by IronWraith

I'm not saying it wasn't fun, the teacher her self is either really fun or extremely boring depending on what we're learning in Spanish :\

Side Note:

I really want to use these two songs in the RP but I don't know where ;~;

I think the first one would work well in 101 and Sasuke but I don't know about the other one :T

Edited by EXLink32