Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Should've asked this earlier but oh well. To people who've seen yugioh, what do you think of the other series after the original?

I can't remember much of the original at the moment, gonna re watch that at some point. GX was ok I guess, then got better in season 4. 5Ds was pretty cool (CARD GAMES ON MOTORSCYCLES!!!).It's probably my favorite atm. Can't judge Zexal, and Arc V yet.

Edited by IronWraith

@Link: Yeah, see I think the reason why I don't remember much of the original compared to GX was because I saw GX more when I was a kid. Also, I loved Sonic X as a kid, too bad I couldn't see much of it because I was never up around the time it would come on TV. I just looked at whatever came on TV and GX came on sometimes whenever I got home from school.

@Yash: nope, new goal, 2,000.

Edited by IronWraith

Almost as bad as 70

I watched the Japanese yugioh GX first, so I had to watch the subs. GX was more funny and light-hearted than the original, but that also made it less appealing than the original for me. 3rd season got better (sent to the stars = death! Yes!). And fourth season was just meh imo. I only watched the 1st season of 5Ds, which I found enjoyable. I didn't get to watch the rest though, but I heard it wasn't that great. No opinion on Zexal since I didn't watch that either lol

Hmm, never actually saw subbed versions, but I saw the original to the end of Orichalcos, GX up until the 'Yubel-saga,' and All that 5D's offered. Got a little bit in Zexal, but one lost episode lead to a chain of just stopping.

Edited by TurboAura