Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Personally, I'd say I fit Jaden Yuki. Caring, go with the flow, optimist, a bit of a goofball with friends, but is able to get serious when needed. Plus, love those Elemental Heroes.

@ExLink: Hmm... Perhaps Jack Atlas? Maybe Joey? I dunno...

Edited by TurboAura

Another line I keep remembering from GX is "CHAZZ IT UP, CHAZZ IT UP". Could not get that out of my head XD

If I were to pick one character I could be compared to......it would probably be Bruno from 5Ds. "His kind and bumbling demeanor often gets him in trouble at times, making him pacifistic and easily apologetic". That's pretty much me lol. As for his more serious side, I can sorta fit that too. I would talk about that more but in case anyone here feels like watching 5Ds, I don't wanna spoil.

Edited by IronWraith

well, might as well explain it in a spoiler box.

Bruno's other identity is called Antinomy which is who he really is. When he switches to Antinomy, he acts very calm and serious. In most serious situations I'm somewhat calm although that depends on what's happening. Like, one time, in a book store, for some reason when I was leaving with one book, the scanner thing went off. So that lead to the security guy coming up to me and was suspicious of me stealing a book (even though the scanner thing has had this glitch for a while). So, he brought me to the security room and showed a clip of me going through some manga books and at one point it looked like I took more than one book to him but then I explained what happened and I was off the hook. The whole time I was just calm while my mom was just freaking out the whole time. So yeah, pretty calm and in most serious situations. The more I think about it, I haven't been all that calm in some situations I've dealt with lately. *changes icon to Antinomy cuz why not* I'm also kinda stoic too at times, which is another trait he has.

Edited by IronWraith

@Turbo: oh......thought there was an episode where kaiba stole yugi's grandpa and thought what Link said was what kaiba did......yea, I should get to re watching the original before I say anything else that would be stupid >>''

@Iron: Oh, I think I know what you mean now. But Kiaba just issued a duel challenge and Grandpa(Solomon) accepted, eager to teach him a lesson about The Heart of the Cards and failing afterwards.

Edited by TurboAura

Almost as bad as 70

@Link: Since the Internet came into being xD Season Zero is easier to find online than the other seasons though.

@Iron: Yes, Yami is more sadistic there. Yu-gi-oh then changed hands (from Toei Animation to Studio Gallop and Nihon Ad Systems) so hence the reason why we have less evil characters in the worldwide releases.