Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

@Dobby: Yeah, we sort of made it our private chatroom than anything since we rarely see a mod here. Btw, do you want a Lockhart? ^^

@Link: Interesting. Is your Careful Murkrow similar to my Bold Murkrow? I wanted to try a Perish song trap set ever since B2W2 came out, but I could never find one with Prankster in the hidden grottos...

@Dark: Can I have an male adamant one named Octavio?

@Link and Dhanush: don't wub, or else the thread will go to the distortion world again ;_;

also, at some point, I'm gonna be giving out some frilish with 5 perfect IVs because I've been breeding some of them lately.

Edited by IronWraith

Eh, Mega Slowbro is sign of how Shell Armor can be amazing.

I personally prefer Contrary Serperior, and think it would be OU if it got a Grass/Dragon Mega aswell.

Also, Johto Starters HA's are coming for whoever has PokeBank.

Edited by TurboAura

It seems that the PAL and American Regions are still experiencing a bit of trouble getting Samurott...

those two versions are still unlisted on Bulbapedia, even though it's already a day past their release dates. I also checked with the code; no luck.

@Dark: Ooooh thank you ^^. I'll be ready for trading tomorrow. Oh, and since I'm gonna give you a frilish with 5 perfect IVs, do you have any preferences for it like name, gender, ability blah blah blah

does anyone else want frilish too?

Edited by IronWraith

that reminds me of when my mom would always tell me to do good on tests if I wanted something like when I wanted to get a gameboy advance, she would say something like "oh well then you better do good on the next test you have in the class you struggle with the most". Even if I had money she wouldn't let me use it on games. It really sucks when parents put a limit on what you can get even though I know they're probably "doing whats best for their kids".