296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

• Veterans

Yeah,that's essentially the idea.Ferroseed is pretty immobile outside of using Gyro Ball etc moves.So Pin Missile will allow him to get the edge on Mareek/Lana/Whoever he faces :P.

So, what's your strategy for the Winter Cup? Are you planning on loosing or are you going to try to win? I personally want to at least fight Jacob, but Sissy comes first, and I would feel bad if I had to end his fun at the beginning. Though, for there to be a winner there must be a looser. So are you guys going to loose at some point or will you make it your goal to get to like 5th or 6th place?

• Veterans

TBH i want to Lose against Mareek.Besides him having a Cubone which is related to James's past.He's quite strong hoewever with how things are looking currently i wanna kick Kristen's butt to KINGDOM COME!

Lol! Raito is my Jolteon from another RP. It's also the name of my Jolteons in game.

@Link: Mareek earned a lot from his stall (3000 Poke I believe without splitting), so you could go higher lol! I'm planning on my Coffee/expressos/lattes stand will probably earn around 1200 Poke or more. I don't know how much BP it converts to though...