1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

• Veterans

@Link: I want to see other suggestions before I make a final decision. xD

Okay, so Zinnia is out of the question. I refuse to use one that is the same as another PC's theme.

On a random note, I like Colress's theme so much.

I'm kinda addicted to Colress's tunes.His enouncter theme is boss and his Battle theme is Mechanicall just like he is...

GIMME METAGROSS OR GIVE ME FUCKING DEATH!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that agrees that Colress' theme is amazing. Too bad I can't really make use of it.

I'm leaning towards Iris' theme. Zinnia's really good and her personality is a little similar to Dani but someone already took it.

EDIT: Oops, by Opelucid City theme I meant the Highland theme. I saw the annotation and goofed.

Yay, my expert themeing never lets me down B)

Also, 2Q's:

1. I was thinking of setting a dodge limit for myself during battles seeing as some comments tell me I dodge too much, thoughts?

2. Where should Slade put his Mega stone? I know I'm thinking way too far ahead but I was thinking either a necklace or on his headphones or Fedora.

Edited by EXLink32

1)Dodge limit is a fine idea, but would work better as a percentage, I feel. Works either way.

2) Fedora seems cool, you'd just need to pin the keystone on it then. And if I don't go 'average' with mine, I'd probably have it be a 'fighting belt.'

Edited by TurboAura

Almost as bad as 70

It's either Iris or Diantha right now, although I am leading towards the former. Most of the others are too serious or not upbeat enough.

A limit could be useful until you are used to the RP battling system. If it helps you, you may do it. I do a reciprocating system to limit myself from going overboard. I dodge one, opponent gets to dodge as well without consequences; I got a hit, opponent gets a hit off me, etc.

I actually have been wondering about that since it bothers me so much that all we seem to get in the games is a bracelet. <.<

For Slade, a necklace would seem weird on him lol! Turbo has a neat idea with the fedora since he always wears one.